Posted 21st Feb
Thought this looked like an OK deal for anyone looking for a dashcam (gets good reviews). Ignoring the RRP (£89.99) this one has been hovering around the £32 mark recently, and saves having to buy from china with longer delivery wait.
see blurb below:-
see blurb below:-
- ★【Front and Rear Dual Dash Cam】Equipped with 1920X1080P resolution front camera and HDMI rear camera, vividly captures the license plates and road signs. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision. Procure peace of mind to you with the dual dash cams.
- ★【FULL HD 1080P & Super Night Vision】Simultaneous recording with super high-resolution 1920X1080P FHD 30fps lens deliver clearer videos&images, replay the key moment even when high-speed driving. The combination of F1.8 large aperture, WDR, HDR ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images.
- ★【3 inch IPS Screen & Easier Viewing of Videos】Supports real-time display and replay on the screen without complicated installation and removal of SD card. Simplified operation interface and icons ensure your quick recognition and intuitive operation. Find the target immediately in the event of an accident.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Lock】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the storage limit of the card is reached. Built-in G-Sensor, while the car has a collision, G-sensor will automatically lock the current video to distinguish responsibility when the vehicle takes an accident, will not be overwritten by the loop recording.
- ★【Easy Installation】 This dash camera is straightforward to install and operate. The included suction mount could be easily attached anywhere on your windshield in seconds. Just plug in the SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply. The dash cams will start recording immediately after igniting.