Posted 3rd Dec 2019
- Port Trio
- Fine Tawny
- This lighter style of Port is an elegant wine with mellow and spicy flavours. Perfect to enjoy any time with friends, especially when served chilled as an aperitif.
- Special Reserve
- Originally introduced in 1969 as the first great Reserve Port. Since that time its famous fruity & full-bodied quality, combined with a fine dry finish, has been the benchmark for all Reserve Ports.
- Fine Ruby
- This is a full-bodied Port with ripe red-fruit flavours, balanced with a fine structure and balance. Perfect at the end of a fine dinner or simply to enjoy with friends.
- No decanting required for these Port styles. Bottled for immediate drinking.
- Cockburn's, one of the greatest names in Port, was the leader in the development of vineyards in the Upper Douro valley in the 19th and 20th centuries. Its finest Ports come from the magnificent Quinta dos Canais. The company is owned by the Symington family, Port producers for over 125 years.
- Pack size: 15cl