- Active Fit: Body skimming with end-use mobility in mind
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective insulation traps and reflects body heat to keep you warm
- RDS certified 550 fill power down provides warm insulation
- Dual entry hand pockets keep outdoor essentials close
- Adjustable cuffs protect against icy updraughts reducing core temperature
You'll stay warm and comfy in this hooded down parka with 550 fill power down insulation,
water resistant fabric, and an adjustable hood.
Perfect for a chilly drizzle or mild snowfall, it features Columbia's signature Omni-Heat Thermal-Reflective lining on the inside. Ultra-breathable and moisture-wicking, tiny, reflective dots reflect body heat generated by the wearer and help to disperse moisture and any excess warmth.
For an optimal fit and added protection from the cold, it has comfortable cuffs and you can adapt it according to your needs or the weather conditions thanks to the removable hood. Safe storage for your essentials is provided through the zippered hand pockets and interior security pocket.
Material - Shell: 100% nylon, Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester