These come around fairly regularly and are well regarded as a budget bike stand. Essentially the same as the Ultrasport bike stand which is £37.22 at Amazon.
They were available from Thursday, I picked one up myself this morning from my local store and there were plenty left on the shelf. The box is pretty big so you might need to put your rear seats down to fit it in the car. Can't really go wrong at this price.
- Sturdy bike repair stand with height-adjustable centre post from 107 to 188cm
- 4 legs for stability – can also be anchored to the floor
- Clamp fits all standard frame diameters from 25 to 55mm
- 360° rotatable bracket
- Foldable with quick-release for easy set-up
- Also suitable for e-bikes
- Size (assembled): H198 x W104cm
- 3-year warranty