hotukdeals Retailer Awards 2019 You're the expert, let's see who you decide is the best! 3 x £100 gift cards up for grabs...
Found 18th AprEdited by:"Brutes"
Crucial® MX500 SSD Features:
- Hardware-based encryption: Keep personal files and confidential data restricted from hackers and thieves with AES 256-bit encryption that meets all industry standards, including Microsoft® eDrive, IEEE-1667, and TCG Opal 2.0.
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity: Avoid unintended data loss when the power unexpectedly goes out. This built-in feature of our new NAND protects your data swiftly and efficiently, so if your system suddenly shuts down, you keep all your saved work.
- Exclusive Data Defense: Prevent your photos, music, videos, and other files from becoming corrupted and unusable with layers of error correction and adaptive read technology.
- Redundant Array of Independent NAND: Protect your data at the component level with an SSD that automatically provides parity protection for your data. This high-end feature works similarly to how RAID is used with multiple hard drives and maintains the integrity of your data, especially for intense users.
- Built-in durability: Because SSDs don't use moving parts that wear out over time (unlike hard drives), your files are less susceptible to a crash. SSDs are better equipped to survive physical trauma, like getting dropped, because they don't rely on mechanical parts.
- Life Expectancy (MTTF): 1.8 million hours
- Data Transfer Software: Acronis® True Image™ for Crucial® cloning software
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Firmware: User-upgradeable firmware
- 250GB drive: 100TB Total Bytes Written (TBW), equal to 54GB per day for 5 years
- 500GB drive: 180TB Total Bytes Written (TBW), equal to 98GB per day for 5 years
- 1TB drive: 360TB Total Bytes Written (TBW), equal to 197GB per day for 5 years
- 2TB drive: 700TB Total Bytes Written (TBW), equal to 383GB per day for 5 years
- Dynamic Write Acceleration
- Redundant Array of Independent NAND (RAIN)
- Multistep Data Integrity Algorithm
- Adaptive Thermal Protection
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity
- Active Garbage Collection
- TRIM Support
- Self-Monitoring and Reporting Technology (SMART)
- Error Correction Code (ECC)
- Device Sleep Support
- Warranty: Limited five-year warranty