Posted 17th Nov 2019
For your high productivity workforce that requires more storage and demands better performance, the Crucial® P1 SSD delivers. Capacities start at 500GB and scale to 2TB. Accelerate performance with the latest NVMe™ PCIe® technology. The P1 is designed to be one of the most beneficial upgrades for business computers — storage, speed, and dependability.
- Capacities up to 2TB with sequential reads/writes up to 2,000/1,750 MB/s
- NVMe™ PCIe® interface marks the next step in storage innovation
- Micron® 3D NAND – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- 5-year limited warranty
- Room to Spare: Securely load and store up to 2TB of important files on Micron® NAND in a tiny M.2 form factor.
- Vital Performance: NVMe™ PCIe® technology delivers sequential read/write speeds up to 2,000/1,750 MB/s so work gets done faster.
- Lasting Value: The Crucial P1 SSD is designed to be the only storage upgrade you'll need with an affordable blend of performance and capacity.
- 5-year Limited Warranty: We back thousands of validation hours, dozens of qualification tests, and a heritage of award-winning
- SSDs with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Capacity: 1TB
- Sequential Read: 2,000 MB/
- Sequential Write: 1,750 MB/s
- 4KB Random Read: 170k IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: 240k IOPS
- Form Factor: M.2
- Product Dimensions: 22mm x 80mm
- Product Weight: .017 kg
- Memory Type: Micron® 3D QLC NAND Flash
- Controller: SM2263
- Interface PCIe®: NVMe™ Gen 3
- MTTF: 1.5 million hours
- Endurance: Up to 200TB
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Power Usage Active Average: 100mW
- Hardware Encryption: No
- Warranty: 5-year limited
- Crucial® Storage Executive
- Acronis® True Image for Crucial
- Crucial Easy SSD Install Guide