Unfortunately this deal is no longer valid
Posted 10th May
Two night getaway to Gisland Hall for two people located in Brampton Cumbria. Works out at £99 including two nights stay, full English breakfast and a 3-course dinner on the second night and free parking. Valid for stays until 31st August and no additional supplement charges for weekend stays. Scores 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor, and looks good value for money. Need to buy the voucher on Travelzoo and then phone to book.
- Gilsland Hall is set in 140 acres of manicured gardens and natural woodland with views of the Cumbria and Northumberland countryside
- You can put your walking boots on or hop on your bike and explore the local area while soaking up some spring or summer sunshine
- Hadrian's Wall, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Northumberland National Park are less than 10 minutes' drive away
- Muckle Moss National Nature Reserve, a peat bog with panoramic views across the Tyne Valley to the North Pennines, is 20 minutes' drive away. Try to spot emperor moths, meadow pipits or skylarks in the grasslands
- The North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is approximately 20 minutes' drive away