Reduced from £27 to £10.
Test your survival skills against the wilderness of an ever-changing post-apocalyptic America in Days Gone for PlayStation 4. Take on the role of former outlaw and bounty hunter Deacon St. John, a biker with an attitude – and the nerve to endure the horrors of a global pandemic. Scavenge through ruined and abandoned buildings for valuable supplies, barter with fellow survivors, or use force to get what you want. The vast Pacific Northwest is yours to explore on your trusty Drifter off-road bike, but beware the hordes of hideously mutated creatures known as Freakers – the slightest mistake could be your last.
Days Gone is an open-world action game set in the high-desert of the Pacific Northwest two years after a mysterious global pandemic has decimated the world, killing most but transforming millions into mindless, feral creatures. Survivors live in a world where resources are scarce, violence and murder are common and Freakers roam the wilderness.
At the center of it all, Days Gone is an exploration of how any of us would react to these harsh conditions, and exploration of loss, love, friendship, revenge and desperation – learning that surviving isn’t living. For Deacon especially, it’s a struggle to ensure that hope never dies.
- Expansive Open World Action – Exemplifying truly free-form gameplay, Days Gone offers freedom to explore, strategize and play “your way” in the vast high-desert of the Pacific Northwest. The hazardous environments, filled with carved out ridges, mountains, caves, cliffs mines and river basins, deliver a breathtaking backdrop to an equally diverse style of gameplay.
- Emergent Gameplay – Featuring fully explorable environments and dynamic AI enemies, players will rely on their own abilities to strategize, craft weapons and tools, explore the world, and engage in combat. With almost every car, building and environment searchable, Days Gone delivers emergent gameplay possibilities, making a player’s approach to combat and discovery a vital part of the experience.
- Stunning, Dynamic Graphics – Using the power of PlayStation 4 and Unreal Engine 4, Bend Studio has developed a high volume of rendering and gameplay technology to deliver an incredibly realistic open world experience. Realistic weather effects, such as rain, wind, snow and day-night cycles impact the gameplay. The game’s lighting is all real-time and reacts dynamically, the way the human iris does, as players move from one location to the next.
- Post-apocalyptic open world survival game
- For ages 18+ so it's not suitable for children
- Single player gameplay only
- Published by SIEE
- Released on 26th April 2019