Deli Co Crumbed Lean Ham 14 Slices 300g £1.00 @ Iceland
386°Expired

Deli Co Crumbed Lean Ham 14 Slices 300g £1.00 @ Iceland

8
Found 13th Sep 2017
Deli Co Crumbed Lean Ham 14 Slices 300g @ Iceland.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Without sounding harsh, this is like dog meat, 80% pork, The other 20% made up of a Christmas list of additives, preservatives etc, just look how long the ingredients list is!
8 Comments
Just got 2 Packs 😊
Oh good find Op I'm about to go do abit of shopping so I'll pop in Iceland and I'll get some of this ham too..
Without sounding harsh, this is like dog meat, 80% pork, The other 20% made up of a Christmas list of additives, preservatives etc, just look how long the ingredients list is!
brychris31 m ago

Without sounding harsh, this is like dog meat, 80% pork, The other 20% …Without sounding harsh, this is like dog meat, 80% pork, The other 20% made up of a Christmas list of additives, preservatives etc, just look how long the ingredients list is!


The other half picked up some of this the other week for little ones packed lunch, it's pretty grim more like ham shaped luncheon meat ended up binning it.
ThatsNoMoon10 m ago

The other half picked up some of this the other week for little ones …The other half picked up some of this the other week for little ones packed lunch, it's pretty grim more like ham shaped luncheon meat ended up binning it.


Agree 100%, It's sliced spam in a packet rather than a can, It's pays you to spend a little extra and buy meat from the Deli counter at supermarkets!
Nice what you can do with a bit of coloring and some crumb.....
But don't worry it won't stay long in your tum
You'll feel the rot... so run don't trot
Be quick before it explodes out your bumm
Are you people living in the real world. May the supreme deity save us from idiots like you!
brychris13th Sep

Without sounding harsh, this is like dog meat, 80% pork, The other 20% …Without sounding harsh, this is like dog meat, 80% pork, The other 20% made up of a Christmas list of additives, preservatives etc, just look how long the ingredients list is!


Here the full list of ingredients from the Iceland Website!


Ingredients

Pork (80%), Water, Pork Rind, Salt, Acidity Regulators: Potassium Lactate, Sodium Acetate, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin), Brown Sugar, Stabilisers: Triphosphates, Diphosphates, Polyphosphates, Dextrose, Pork Gelatine, Honey, Yeast, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite, Colours: Paprika Extract, Curcumin, Flavourings

ALLERGY ADVICE: FOR ALLERGENS, SEE UNDERLINED INGREDIENTS IN BOLD.

Allergy Advice Contains: Wheat

Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text