Edit 6th June: 15% off voucher isn't showing any more, but the price is back down
This may be worth a bump. Assuming everyone can see the 15% off voucher
at my end, this is cheaper than the last time I posted
(I'd add the 15% off S&S total
, but weirdly, some Amazon 15% off vouchers aren't deducting at the moment for me, I've had to get onto Live Chat) - should take it to around £5.93
Also Buy 4, Save 5%
, though not sure who would go for this, unless a bunch of friends or family members buy at once for this modest saving.
If you select Subscribe & Save, choose Get It Sooner With 10%/15% Savings
to get it delivered next day (if it's In Stock)
- - NO CATCH OR DRAG IN THE HAIR Perfectly smooth, round-ended pins
- - SCULPTS THE PERFECT SHAPE IN THE HAIR Half-round brush head
- - OPTIMUM GRIP AND CONTROL Staggered pin pattern
- - COMFORT AND BALANCE Unique 'tear-drop' handle with longer, more rounded shape
- Remove loose hair from brush with a comb
- Wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and leave to dry away from direct heat and sunlight.
Amazon appear to have updated their images, they're a bit more informative now:
Here is my review
(we use my mum's Amazon account, but it was me wot wrote it) Some info from the previous thread
about Denman's biodegradable packaging (which is normal) and a few fakes out there.
Price comparisons for the D5, here