About this deal
- Physically lifts and removes plaque and bacteria from the mouth
- Removes what brushing leaves behind – the only mouthwash that shows the results in the sink
- Contains the powerful antimicrobial agent Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC)which helps keep mouths healthy
- Contains fluoride
- Alcohol free
- Product Description
- Shake to activate! Dentyl Dual Action mouthwash contains an advanced dual phase formula that you can see working instantly with each use. A recent clinical study found that rinsing with Dentyl Dual Action twice a day reduces plaque by more than 60% after just 28 days of use*! Regular use can help prevent plaque build-up, strengthen and protect teeth and gums, freshen your breath for up to 12 hours, and contribute to overall gingival health over time.
- The technology is based on a two-phase formulation that consists of an oil phase and a water phase, which combine when shaken. Phase 1 – the oil phase, contains IPM and natural essential oils and Phase 2 is a water-based antibacterial mouthwash containing the powerful antimicrobial agent Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC) and Sodium Fluoride. When mixed, these two phases create an action that effectively removes plaque from teeth and gums, and eliminates oral bacteria. You can see its effectiveness through the bits of food, plaque and bacteria left in the sink after you rinse!
- Dentyl Dual Action is available in Smooth Mint, Fresh Clove, Icy Cherry as well as Limited Edition Flavours Mystical Mint (Unicorn) and Fresh Mermint (Mermaid). Use twice daily by first shaking the bottle to activate, then rinsing around mouth for 30 seconds, gargling, and spitting out. Do not dilute or rinse with water after use. Use for stronger teeth, healthy gums and fresh breath to support a normal toothbrushing and overall dental care routine.
- *Clinically tested on 20 volunteers.
- Aqua, isopropyl myristate, mentha arvensis extract, sorbitol, sodium saccharin, eugenol, eugenia caryophyllus leaf oil, limonene, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium fluoride, tricolsan, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, sodium phosphate, CI 17200, CI 42090, CI 61565, linalool, citric acid. Contains sodium fluoride 0.05% (225 ppm F)
More details at Amazon