If you are looking for help, advice or support in relation to gambling, please go to: BeGambleAware.org (http://begambleaware.org/)
or contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
For more info visit Gambleaware
or telephone 0808 8020 133.
Opt-in and deposit a minimum of £30 to your online account via a PayPoint outlet to get a £10 free bet.
UK customers only, PayPoint Deposits only via Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Card, Free Bet eligible for Sport & Lotteries. Free bet valid for 7 days after crediting, Opt In Required, T&Cs apply. Please gamble safely.
*Deposits made before you opt-in will not count.What are PayPoint Deposits?
- We have expanded the number of UK locations where you can deposit in cash into your Paddy Power account in cash via your Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Card.
- To find your nearest PayPoint outlet, use our shop locator here. (B. Not all PayPoint outlets accept Paddy Power deposits.)
- To deposit cash into your Paddy Power account at a PayPoint outlet, follow the below steps.
- Locate a PayPoint outlet with our shop locator.
- Let the shop assistant know that you want to deposit to your Paddy Power account.
- Give the shop assistant your Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Cardand the money you want to deposit
- Hey presto! The money will be in your account within 10 minutes (Just so you’re aware, you won’t be able to deposit again via PayPoint until the first deposit has successfully processed).
- For more information on PayPoint, please see this article.
- If you have any questions, contact our Customer Service team.
DEPOSIT OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONSWho can take part?
- See Cash Card and Play Card T&Cs here.
- Cash Withdrawals are not available in PayPoint outlets.
- Credit Cards cannot be used to fund a PayPoint deposit.
- Only Sterling may be deposited in PayPoint outlets.
- Euro accounts cannot deposit using PayPoint.
- The minimum cash deposit is £10.
- The maximum deposit per transaction is £399.
- Cash Deposits are limited to a daily maximum limit of £2,500.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to refuse at our sole discretion a Customer's application for a Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Card, or to revoke a Customer's Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Card at any time.
- Customer transactions may be suspended if customers attempt to deposit and then immediately withdraw cash. This is an anti-money laundering restriction.
- PayPoint deposits cannot be reversed.
How and when can I qualify?
- UK registered Paddy Power customers only, aged 18 or over.
What can I win?
- Opt In required.
- Deposit £30 via PayPoint and receive a £10 free bet eligible across Sports & Lotteries.
- Free Bet valid for 7 days after being credited.
- This promotion is available until 15th May 2021.
When will I get my prize?
- A £10 free bet eligible to be used across Sports & Lotteries.
- Free bet stake not included in any subsequent winnings.
What else do I need to know?
- Free bet will be credited automatically to your account once the qualifying terms have been met.
- Free Bet valid for 7 days after being credited
Other boring but essential stuff
- One offer per customer.
- Free Bet will expire after 7 days if unused.
- PayPoint is the only eligible deposit method.
- Once you have used your free bet you will be staking real cash.
- Cashed out bets do not qualify for this offer
- Applies to bets placed online only.
- Void bets do not count towards qualification.
- Free bets do not count towards qualifying bets for the offer.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players, or to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under a promotion
- If you have previously been notified by us that you are excluded from taking part in promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion.
- Paddy Power Standard Promotional Terms
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer