Power output: 340W
• 2 speed brushless motor
• Max torque (hard): 65 Nm
• Max torque (soft): 26 Nm
• No load speed (drilling/driving mode): 0-450/0-1650 rpm
• No load speed (hammer mode) 0-450/0-1650 rpm
• Product Includes; 2 x 2.0Ah batteries, multi volt charger and TSTAK case.
The DeWalt DCD709D2T is a powerful yet compact 18V hammer drill driver. With a length of just 175mm and a 2 speed brushless motor that delivers 65Nm of torque and extended runtime, this drill is capable of even the most demanding applications. Other features include a foot located LED for better work place illumination, and a belt hook for easy carrying when not in use. The DeWalt DCD709D2T combi drill has 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials. The DeWalt DCD709D2T comes with 2 x 2.0Ah 18V XR batteries, charger and case included.
• Beats per minute: 0-7650/0-28050 bpm
• Max. drilling capacity wood: 30mm
• Max. drilling capacity metal: 13mm
• Max. drilling capacity masonry: 13mm
Replacement DeWalt XR 18V Li-Ion Batteries available: 4.0Ah 21058 , 5.0Ah 93235 and fast charger 87084 .