Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available
Posted 10th Mar
Product code: 60545
Introductory price will revert to standard price of £179.98 from 1/6/2020
A powerful yet compact 18V hammer drill driver with 2 speed brushless motor.
• Power output: 340W
• Max torque (hard): 65.0 Nm
• Max torque (soft): 26.0 Nm
• No load speed (drilling/driving mode): 0-450/0-1650 rpm
• No load speed (hammer mode) 0-450/0-1650 rpm
• Beats per minute: 0-7650/0-28050 bpm
• Max. drilling capacity: wood 30mm, metal 13mm, masonry 13mm
Supplied with 2 x 2.0Ah batteries, multi voltage charger and TSTAK compatible carry case.
The DeWalt DCD709D2T is a powerful yet compact 18V hammer drill driver. With a length of just 175mm and a 2 speed brushless motor that delivers 65Nm of torque and extended runtime, this drill is capable of even the most demanding applications. Other features include a foot located LED for better work place illumination, and a belt hook for easy carrying when not in use. The DeWalt DCD709D2T has 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials. The DeWalt DCD709D2T comes with 2 x 2.0Ah 18V XR batteries, charger and case included.
FREE DELIVERY OR CLICK & COLLECT