Disney Book and CD only £1 in Poundworld
313°Expired

Disney Book and CD only £1 in Poundworld

4
Found 1st Nov 2013
Found in Wythenshawe Poundworld but advised is national based on stock availability.

Lovely paperback (card cover and full colour glossy pages) Disney book and CD sets (just like the picture). Only £1 each! Brilliant presents

I saw Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Cars, Snow White and pretty sure there were some others too.

These are £4.99 each at Amazon so a great deal!

4 Comments

I got little mermaid and cars at mine

I've got this book and its brilliant!
Fab for £1!
Hot

I got nemo and Snow White my daughter loves them great deal for £1 this is at Manchester

Poundland never ceases to amaze me. Yip, about 75% of the stuff is crappers but that remaining 25% is actually not too bad!! Cheers OP for posting this great deal. I'm sure lots of kids will be delighted to be given this!! Have some heat too (_;)
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text