Found 25th Apr
- Fly further. From your pocket.
- The Mavic uses Sky Autonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away. It can then bypass these obstacles or brake to hover, preventing accidents even when flying beyond visual range.
- Precision Hover. Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference.
- Stay flying longer. Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can.
- DJI Mavic Pro Drone; Intelligent Flight Battery; Quick Release Folding propellers; Battery Charging hub; Remote control;
Product DescriptionThe DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvass easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km) range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger. Video transmission quality is critical to a good flying experience. The Mavic uses Sky Autonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away. It can then bypass these obstacles or brake to hover, preventing accidents even when flying beyond visual range. Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can. Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos. Everyone loves a good photo. Whether you just want to take a snap or are building up your portfolio, the Mavic’s 12-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot. Shoot like a pro. Automatically. You will not need a film crew when you fly the Mavic because all you need is Active Track. Just tell it who to track and it handles the rest, making you shoot like a pro. Trace – Follow behind or in front of your subject, or circle it as it moves. Profile – Fly alongside your subject. Spotlight – Keep the camera trained on your subject while you fly almost anywhere. With the Mavic in the air pointing at you, a gesture is all it takes to snap a photo. Get selfies like you’ve never seen before with Mavic’s Gesture Mode.