Dunlop True Tech Golf Set  £69 @ Sportsdirect instore and online
39°Expired

Dunlop True Tech Golf Set £69 @ Sportsdirect instore and online

12
Found 1st Jul 2011
Been looking for a starter set for a while then by chance get an email from the good people at Sportsdirect offereing this little number, seems to tick all the boxes but being a golf newb im sure somebody more qualified can clairfy:
Dunlop True Tech Gents Golf Set

A great set for anyone looking to take up the game, includes all the clubs you require for a round of golf.

Set Includes:

> 11 Degree Driver (Graphite Shaft)
> 3 Wood (Steel Shaft)
> 22 Degree Hybrid (Steel Shaft)
> 7 Irons 6-SW (Steel Shaft)
> Putter
> Stand Bag
> 3 Headcovers
> Rain Hood
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
Not bad, but you'll need some extra head covers to hide the fact that they are Dunlop (_;)
jonhoggy

Not bad, but you'll need some extra head covers to hide the fact that … Not bad, but you'll need some extra head covers to hide the fact that they are Dunlop (_;)



Im sure there will be enough mud and dirt covering them as I attempt to hit the ball and hit floor instead
Good price if you're looking to get started and not sure how you'll take to it.
Also, if you're registered with quidco's in store cashback you get 2.25% through Sports Direct, getting you a whopping £1.55 cashback also
Worth spending a little extra so the whole set are graphite shafts in my opinion. Think they do a full set for 110.

Got my wife and daughter a set of dunlops each @ £90 a set and have to say they are decent for the price. Bag was included too.
According to the minister of justice Kenneth Clarke,this deals acts a legitimate back-up if you can`t find your fire poker to hit them burgler`s with. (_;)
I reckon there's more snobbery than talent in leisure-time golf.

If someone's good enough they'll get round well under par with cheap clubs.

Hot for me.
hot for me as a starter these are fine never bother with the stupid comments re make and shafts your as good as you are irrelevant of clubs!!
Laughing Spam

I reckon there's more snobbery than talent in leisure-time golf.If … I reckon there's more snobbery than talent in leisure-time golf.If someone's good enough they'll get round well under par with cheap clubs.Hot for me.



Not true unfortuneatly, clubs really do make a difference.
The point I was trying to make about the graphite shafts was because they are more forgiving in terms of vibration if the ball isn't hit cleanly. More likely to be an issue for a beginner. Nothing to do with snobbery, I can assure you
Well i disagree with the graphite shaft comment, if anything beginners shouldn't even look at graphite clubs as there is too much flex in them for someone how to learn. These clubs are ideal for a beginner and a really good price at that.
@ Laughing Spam i agree 100% m8. Beat many a dude with my pinseeker clubs £150 second hand set and them with their fancy £400 sets.
Golf is a game where you've either got it or not and yes better clubs make a difference if your good enough that is.
PeteGur

Well i disagree with the graphite shaft comment, if anything beginners … Well i disagree with the graphite shaft comment, if anything beginners shouldn't even look at graphite clubs as there is too much flex in them for someone how to learn. These clubs are ideal for a beginner and a really good price at that. @ Laughing Spam i agree 100% m8. Beat many a dude with my pinseeker clubs £150 second hand set and them with their fancy £400 sets. Golf is a game where you've either got it or not and yes better clubs make a difference if your good enough that is.


The last comment is bang on.... I bought these yesterday! I like them!
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text