Update details by 30th June to get £10 coupon.
By invitation only so not everyone will get it. Check your emails as I haven’t updated my details yet.
You must have updated your details by 30 June 2021. Max coupon redeemable £10. Please allow up to 30 days from updating your details to receive your coupon.
You will receive a £10 eBay coupon to use on ebay.co.uk
, if you update your details and enable eBay to manage your payments by June 30th 2021.Who is eligible to participate?
- This Promotion is open to all private sellers registered on ebay.co.uk (the “Site”) who are not registered for managed payments and have been invited to take part via an email.
Further details of the special offer
- You will receive a coupon worth £10 if you update your details and enable eBay to manage your payments by June 30th
- The coupon will be sent in an email within 30 days from the day in which you update your details and let eBay manage your account.
Limitations and exceptions The following are excluded from the special offer:
- The coupon is valid for 30 days after it appears on ‘My eBay’
- There is no minimum order value for a coupon.
- The coupon can only be redeemed once, i.e. you can use the coupon code for one purchase.
- The coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction. If your purchase price is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount.
- The coupon cannot be redeemed together with other coupons.
- The coupon can only be applied to the purchase price and does not apply to delivery costs or taxes and fees. The coupon does not apply to the ‘Property’, ‘Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles’ categories. However, items listed in the ‘Vehicle Parts & Accessories‘ category are included.
- The coupon has no cash value and is not transferable.
- The coupon value and key exclusions or limitations that may apply for the coupon are set out in the message in My eBay. The coupon is also subject to its own terms and conditions which shall be communicated alongside the coupon(s).
- Anyone who was not been invited via email
- Business Sellers
- Private sellers who have been invited to participate, but have not updated their details to managed payments by 30th June 2021.
- Any sellers already on managed payments