Posted 9th Feb
Elite AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 4.6Ghz Twelve Core DDR4 Business & Home PC System
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
Built to Perform. Designed to Win.
The world's most advanced processor1 with 12 cores for power users and content creators.
- 12 x Cores
- 24 x Threads
- 3.8GHz Base Clock
- Max Boost Clock up to 4.6GHz
- Wraith PRISM Thermal Solution
Increase and optimise your work flow with NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Graphics, featuring:
- NVIDIA PureVideo Technology
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- Dual Link DVI-D
- Case: Bitfenix Neos Case (Dimensions (WxHxD): 185 x 429 x 470)
- Power Supply: 500W 80+ Coolermaster
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 4.6Ghz Twelve Core
- Motherboard: B450 Motherboard
- Cooler: AMD Wraith Cooler
- RAM: Up to 32GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Storage: Your choice of HDD, SSD or M.2 Drive
- Graphics Card: Onboard AMD HD Graphics
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: Optional DVD-RW
- Networking: Gigabit LAN
Assembled and tested by our expert technical team.
This system can be pre-installed with a genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Operating system. Please select the operating system you require for your from the drop down box above and it will be supplied and installed for you prior to shipmen
Our 6 Point philosophy to gaming PC design and creation...
- Prebuilt and configured. Just turn it on and away you go! (Providing you have an Operating System installed)
- Up to 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 2400Mhz memory delivers fast load times
- Nvidia 710 2GB Graphics
- USB 3.0 for ultra fast transfers
- Twelve Core Core AMD Ryzen 9 processing performance
- 1080p & 4K Ultra HD Support
- HDMI & DVI Support
Delivery is FREE on all orders on the AWD-IT website - but enhanced delivery options are available should you wish to choose them.
You can read more about our delivery services and options HERE.
For PC orders, parcels are fully tracked and notifications are sent to keep you updated. On the morning of the scheduled delivery date, DPD notify the recipient with the estimated delivery time which is accurate to within one hour.
Delivery times are typically 5-7 working days on gaming PC systems. If you have a particular delivery date in mind please give us a call and we will do our very best to accommodate your requirements!
All of our gaming PC systems are built to order and are designed to beupgraded or changed should you require anything not
offered on page.
Our team of specialists would be more than happy to assist in choosing the right system for you and to discuss upgrades or technical advice should an issue arise.
For advice on our gaming PC systems or support we can be contacted Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm on phone at 01782 450573 or by email at email@example.com
Please note that whilst we endeavour to provide information as accurately as possible, there are times when components may be cosmetically different than shown due to new revisions of hardware.
Technical support is provided with no time-frame limitations - should you have an issue with your machine at any point, please ensure that you make us your first port of call for guidance.
The best way to initiate a support ticket is to email a us with a description of your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org