For the tea lover who enjoys the finer things in life, this is the perfect collection of loose leaf teas.
- Treat someone to these special fine teas.
- Contains 3 of eteaket's most popular rare teas.
- Enough for about 120 cups
The Connoisseur set includes:
- Silver Needle (50g) tea is the most famous of all white teas, and for good reason. The delicate downy buds give a delicate but complex flavour with a hint of melon, fresh citrus notes and a lingering finish. Forget silver, this tea deserves a gold medal.
- Second Flush Darjeeling. (100g) Darjeeling is known as the champagne of teas and this ‘vintage’ has a subtle muscatel aroma and a smooth, floral flavour with a hint of fruitiness. Whether you’re a high-roller or strictly low-rent, this is a taste of the high-life.
- Jasmine Pearls (100g) green spring tea is meticulously hand-rolled into delicate pearls before being hand scented six times with fresh jasmine blossoms.This set contains 120 cups of tea. For the tea lover who enjoys the finer things in life
£34.95 on their own website.