Not Previously Posted 18 ratingsScores average 4.5/5 - Paperback is £10.47
HOW TO USE FIRST 5-6 MOVES TO SET UP A WINNING GAME EVEN IF…
YOU HAVE NO PRIOR CHESS EXPERIENCE!
Have you ever wondered why some Chess players already know they are ahead in just a few first moves, even if all figures are still on board?
Would you like to be able to get into your opponent's head and predict what moves he is going to do next?
Would you like to build a 'rock-solid' game-opening foundation so you can start the game with confidence every single time?If you answered "Yes" to at least one of these questions, please read on…
The beginning of the game is the most important…
Not just to learn more about your opponent but also to boost your own mental power moving forward into the game.
In fact, I could write a 1000 page book about all types of variations and sub-variation for all possible openings. But you don't need that…
Throughout this book, I want you to get that strong strategical foundation and master just a few most powerful openings that would set up a successful game every single time!Here is just a fraction of what's inside:
Again, you don't have to be a master player to start a winning game, and this book will help you understand how you do it!
- How to start? Some of the best foundational openings that will set up your game for success (Even Chess pros use them)
- New to Chess? No problem, here is the quickest way to start playing to win!
- Modern vs. Classic, which one is better? (here is what the Chess expert has to say)
- 'Sicilian Defense,' 'Italian Game,' 'Ruy Lopez Opening,' 'King's Gambit,' and other master openings explained in detail
- Playing against a master Chess player? Here is how you play!
- Much much more...
- File size:3114 KB
- Enhanced typesetting:Enabled
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Word Wise:Not Enabled
- Print length:78 pages