Found 9th Oct 2017Edited by:"jennalous_titch"
Personally, I cannot fault faber castell. They are amazing. The extra grip is good especially when drawing long or prefer to feel that grip when drawing. I am a saddo that's spend hundreds on these pens, though.
Product Description: Faber Castell Art GRIP Aquarelle watercolour pencils are fully watersoluble: Apply a wet paintbrush and create fabulous watercolour effects on any motif or pattern composed with Art GRIP Aquarelle pencils. They are ideal for precise drawing and superior to standard watercolour paints that come in tubes or pans and tend to dry out or leave unwanted stains or marks on your paper. No matter whether you are working on bright, coloured or dark papers - the high level of pigments will bring your creative ideas to life!
- Fully watersoluble colours for unsurpassed watercolour effects
- For strong and brilliant results
- Soft vibrant colour laydown and high break-resistance
- Ergonomic triangular shape for tireless writing
- Ideal for amateur artists, students and at work
- Protected against lead breakage by the SV bonding process
- Available as individual pencils or in various