Found 27th Feb
- Get ready for some impressive new enhancements from EA SPORTS, bringing to life the players, teams, and stadium atmospheres that immerse you in the emotion of football.
- Powered by Frostbite, the biggest step in gameplay innovation is Real Player Motion Technology, a new animation system that creates a new level of responsiveness and player personality - now top players such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale feel and move exactly like they do on the real pitch.
- You can also showcase your dribbling skills using players like Eden Hazard and Raheem Sterling in a way that's more realistic than ever before. Crossing is also more realistic, while in-game subs can be made much more easily.
- Stadiums around the world also feel more realistic, with fans behaving in a way that's unique to each particular club or country, which really ramps up the excitement.
- Single-player campaign, The Journey: Hunter's Return, has new features such as customising Alex's look and the the option of joining a foreign club. There's also a new local multiplayer in The Journey.
- In FIFA Ultimate TeamTM, FUT ICONS such as Ronaldo Nazário and other football legends, are coming to FIFA 18.