Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House - £10 @ Amazon Prime (£12.99 non-Prime)
-131°Expired

Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House - £10 @ Amazon Prime (£12.99 non-Prime)

30
Found 16th Jan
Hardback version now down to £10 on Amazon (from £14, was £17 last week)
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
It’s a fake book. Clearly, he’s a very stable genius.
Rastafari17 m ago

It’s a fake book. Clearly, he’s a very stable genius.



... and the least racist person you are likely to meet
I'm learning the hard way - you don't mix deals and politics on HUKD
warren3212 h, 53 m ago

I think a lot of people voting cold on this deal don’t realise that this i …I think a lot of people voting cold on this deal don’t realise that this is an anti- Trump book rather than some sort of tacky biography


Or like me are fed up the tacky feeding frenzy of attacks against trump, how you must hate him to be considered a decent human being. Is he faultless? of course not, but when 90% of the attacks against him are embarsingly transparent it just gets tiresome and i for one forgive him for the other 10% just to spite the inconsiderate, racist, far left facists.
30 Comments
It’s a fake book. Clearly, he’s a very stable genius.
That's £10 I've saved I suppose.

I might invest my 'savings' in beer.
Heat, just for a laugh.
Someone set my copy on fire and I was furious!
Rastafari17 m ago

It’s a fake book. Clearly, he’s a very stable genius.



... and the least racist person you are likely to meet
Been waiting for this to come down from £17, be very interested to read this
Should be 50p soon....
Struggled to find this in Waterstone's, then realised it was in the fiction section.
Propaganda.
hooray.henry8 m ago

Should be 50p soon....


I hope not.
£10 is a decent enough to save.
But 50p? Not a lot you can do with that!
I'm learning the hard way - you don't mix deals and politics on HUKD
dpm11 m ago

I'm learning the hard way - you don't mix deals and politics on HUKD


Yeah, it seems odd that the right wing are so into bargain hunting.
Amazing book and an amazing price. Hot.
frankieMRT30 m ago

Amazing book and an amazing price. Hot.



Bigly so.
I think a lot of people voting cold on this deal don’t realise that this is an anti- Trump book rather than some sort of tacky biography
warren3212 h, 53 m ago

I think a lot of people voting cold on this deal don’t realise that this i …I think a lot of people voting cold on this deal don’t realise that this is an anti- Trump book rather than some sort of tacky biography


Or like me are fed up the tacky feeding frenzy of attacks against trump, how you must hate him to be considered a decent human being. Is he faultless? of course not, but when 90% of the attacks against him are embarsingly transparent it just gets tiresome and i for one forgive him for the other 10% just to spite the inconsiderate, racist, far left facists.
I cannot believe this man is president
Sawb4 h, 32 m ago

Or like me are fed up the tacky feeding frenzy of attacks against trump, …Or like me are fed up the tacky feeding frenzy of attacks against trump, how you must hate him to be considered a decent human being. Is he faultless? of course not, but when 90% of the attacks against him are embarsingly transparent it just gets tiresome and i for one forgive him for the other 10% just to spite the inconsiderate, racist, far left facists.


I can judge Trump by his own words and actions and safely conclude he's a vile narcissistic misogynist racist biggot.
warren3219 h, 35 m ago

I think a lot of people voting cold on this deal don’t realise that this i …I think a lot of people voting cold on this deal don’t realise that this is an anti- Trump book rather than some sort of tacky biography


In all honesty though, bearing in mind I've only just started trying to post deals, I don't understand why people vote cold? It's a book that's been discussed a lot recently which is 50% cheaper than it was last week. Whether you agree with what's in the book or not, a deal's a deal
Doublehelpings2 h, 9 m ago

I can judge Trump by his own words and actions and safely conclude he's a …I can judge Trump by his own words and actions and safely conclude he's a vile narcissistic misogynist racist biggot.


bigot - a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions. Which is everyone on the anti-Trump bandwagon. I'm enjoying watching both sides tout their morally superior intellect all over Twitter which, whilst being fun, isn't really particularly edifying for either side.
Trump is a great man who is making America great again. I only wish somebody like him and his honest unfiltered speaking was the prime minister in the UK. Typical politicians who don't answer questions are cowards and liars. *A blatant attempt at getting the leftis to bite :-)

In truth this man hasn't used his presidential powers to push through anything radical other than a travel ban from some countries. He's repealed a few of Obama's presidential orders too namely Obamacare.

Instead of using his presidential powers he's being democratic and getting the articles spoken about and passed by the senate. That's Democracy in a democratic country, that had a free democratic vote and the best man won.

P.s. I voted cold to this work of fiction.
Sawb7 h, 14 m ago

Or like me are fed up the tacky feeding frenzy of attacks against trump, …Or like me are fed up the tacky feeding frenzy of attacks against trump, how you must hate him to be considered a decent human being. Is he faultless? of course not, but when 90% of the attacks against him are embarsingly transparent it just gets tiresome and i for one forgive him for the other 10% just to spite the inconsiderate, racist, far left facists.



Not fed up in the slightest, the man clearly has problems and he does absolutely nothing to improve his understanding of the position he has been graced with OR be a change for the better. He's riding the Presidency for as long as he can and get out of it what he can for himself. Not an attack just plain and obvious fact
LOUGHBORO.GUY4 h, 47 m ago

I cannot believe this man is president


If a king is in charge of a kingdom.
If a emperor is in charge of a empire.

What do you call a man in charge of a country?
y-oh-y7 h, 19 m ago

If a king is in charge of a kingdom.If a emperor is in charge of a …If a king is in charge of a kingdom.If a emperor is in charge of a empire.What do you call a man in charge of a country?


It used to be Maggie....
Sawb17 h, 3 m ago

Or like me are fed up the tacky feeding frenzy of attacks against trump, …Or like me are fed up the tacky feeding frenzy of attacks against trump, how you must hate him to be considered a decent human being. Is he faultless? of course not, but when 90% of the attacks against him are embarsingly transparent it just gets tiresome and i for one forgive him for the other 10% just to spite the inconsiderate, racist, far left facists.



He is racist. He brags about sexually assault women. He blatantly lies all the time. He tries to bully people into silence.

Why are you defending a world leader that does this?
nayney_T10 h, 0 m ago

Trump is a great man who is making America great again. I only wish …Trump is a great man who is making America great again. I only wish somebody like him and his honest unfiltered speaking was the prime minister in the UK. Typical politicians who don't answer questions are cowards and liars. *A blatant attempt at getting the leftis to bite :-)In truth this man hasn't used his presidential powers to push through anything radical other than a travel ban from some countries. He's repealed a few of Obama's presidential orders too namely Obamacare.Instead of using his presidential powers he's being democratic and getting the articles spoken about and passed by the senate. That's Democracy in a democratic country, that had a free democratic vote and the best man won.P.s. I voted cold to this work of fiction.



Ha ha ha! Comedy genius!
captainjack17th Jan

Not fed up in the slightest, the man clearly has problems and he does …Not fed up in the slightest, the man clearly has problems and he does absolutely nothing to improve his understanding of the position he has been graced with OR be a change for the better. He's riding the Presidency for as long as he can and get out of it what he can for himself. Not an attack just plain and obvious fact



You are obviously listening to the biased media drivel on Trump. America and it`s workers are prospering under The Trump administration, black unemployment lowest in 17 years, Dow up at a record breaking 26000, massive job creation due to the boot being taken off the necks of small bussiness, Trumps tax reform putting money back in the pockets of the working class and many employers are giving out bonus cheques to their staff. New legislation passed yesterday that ensures all armed forces returning from duty will get all the the help they will require. But the mainstream media who are full of hatred won`t report any of it, it`s shocking! Obama did sweet feck all for anyone except cause massive division and hatred using identity politics. Switch off Sky and BBC news and do some real research. There was never the slightest report of Trump being racist or any of the other `acist`s` in the 40 years he was in the public eye until he ran for the Presidency!!Funny that. British people who Hate on this man are embarrassingly uninformed.
mmandy932 h, 50 m ago

You are obviously listening to the biased media drivel on Trump. America …You are obviously listening to the biased media drivel on Trump. America and it`s workers are prospering under The Trump administration, black unemployment lowest in 17 years, Dow up at a record breaking 26000, massive job creation due to the boot being taken off the necks of small bussiness, Trumps tax reform putting money back in the pockets of the working class and many employers are giving out bonus cheques to their staff. New legislation passed yesterday that ensures all armed forces returning from duty will get all the the help they will require. But the mainstream media who are full of hatred won`t report any of it, it`s shocking! Obama did sweet feck all for anyone except cause massive division and hatred using identity politics. Switch off Sky and BBC news and do some real research. There was never the slightest report of Trump being racist or any of the other `acist`s` in the 40 years he was in the public eye until he ran for the Presidency!!Funny that. British people who Hate on this man are embarrassingly uninformed.



Sure whatever you say it can be tit for tat and can provide a universe of evidence of his lies - currently at over 2000 but whats the point of talking to a Trump supporter, ahem, someone so well informed? The man is doughnut, he makes Homer Simpson seem classy and bright but each to their own. You praise him whilst the world keeps laughing at him
Edited by: "captainjack" 18th Jan
gorgo201517th Jan

Ha ha ha! Comedy genius!


Or deluded fool?
Trump supporters on here what next, Tommy robinsons related to Hitler??!?
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text