Posted 24th Jan
- Use built-in Amazon Alexa to get quick news, info and weather, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more—just by speaking to your smartwatch.
- See the quality of each night’s sleep by measuring heart rate, time asleep, time awake, time in deep and REM sleep and restlessness.
- Use 24/7 heart rate tracking to better track calorie burn, optimise effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level in the Fitbit app.
- Control your Spotify app and add Deezer playlists—plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist. Subscriptions required.
- Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps like Gmail and Facebook—plus send quick replies right from your wrist. Works when your phone is nearby; quick replies on Android only.
- See real-time exercise stats and check the time with just a glance—even when your hands are full. Turn the mode off to be more discreet. Always-on display requires more frequent charging.
- A day lasts 24 hours. Versa 2 gives you much more than that. With 4+ day battery life, Fitbit Versa 2 tracks your morning, night & everything in between without needing to stop for a charge. Varies with use & other factors.
- Load credit and debit cards to your Wallet in the Fitbit app. Available with participating banks.