About this deal
- 79% vegetable fat spread
- Climate Footprint - 0.5kg, CO2 EQ/100g
- For more information see flora.com
- Food is nothing without great flavour, so we are proud to bring you a 100% plant-based butter alternative that is better for the planet but most crucially, tastes delicious. Flora Plant B+tter alternative is dairy free, and it does everything dairy butter does. With its creamy, buttery flavour - perfect for cooking, baking, frying and spreading but with 50% less carbon emissions, which is the equivalent saved energy of charging your smart phone 220 times by switching just one 250g pack! *
- Flora Plant B+tter is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and contains no artificial colours and flavours.
- *Based on peer reviewed comparative lifecycle assessments conducted by Quantis in 2020 of Flora Plant compared with dairy butter in UK. Switching from one 250g pack of dairy butter to a 250g pack of Flora Plant saves 1.8 kg CO2eq.
- RSPO - Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, 4-1117-19-100-00
- V-Label.EU - European Vegetarian Union
- Flora and Flora Plant are trademarks of Upfield.
- 100% plant based
- Free from dairy & lactose
- Made from 100% naturally sourced plant ingredients
- Rich and creamy alternative to dairy butter
- Great for baking, cooking, spreading & frying
- Absolutely free from preservatives, artificial colours and flavours
- This paper wrapper is 100% paper and 100% biodegradable
- Vegan friendly
- European Vegetarian Union
- Pack size: 250G
More details at Tesco
Edited by a community support team member, 15 hours ago