Is covid still around not hearing anything about it now
Posted 5 hours ago
Flowflex One Step Lateral Flow Covid 19 Test Kit | 5 Tests - £6 sold by The Supply Cube Limited @ Amazon
You may also like
Reactions to this dealBeta
40 Commentssorted by
- Thanks OP been looking for these, my Uncle has stage 4 Cancer and I need these to make sure I won't put him in an even earlier grave when I see him.
- Do we still need these ?
- Don't know why people are voting cold?
Some people still have to use these purely for isolation purposes.
Yes, covid doesn't kill most people. It doesn't mean it doesn't kill others
- I still test if feel unwell, I wouldn't want to pass covid onto family or work colleagues. Regular flu jabs, 6 covid jabs in the vulnerable category so not taking any risks. Good find for those who have to pay like my family. I still receive free ones from nhs
- Hand on heart I've never had COVID.
- excellent, these are £9.99 in my local chemist, had to buy a pack a few weeks back (thankfully all clear)
- It’s a good price as delivery is included and you probably shouldn’t go Asda with covid - many people are genuinely immune suppressed
- Asda also selling @ £6
- I remember when they used to be free. .
Not voted either way.
- Had covid twice. Recently had a cold, was worse than the two times I had covid. Tested twice, was negative.
- Anyone know what the false negative rate is on these. The previous free ones were prone to error.
- Good price!!
also £6 in ASDA