You get three packets of 9 bars in each packet = 27 bars (biscuits) for £1 (3 packets of 171g = 513g) at Poundland, Best Before date July 2018. You find these near or on the shelves marked "three for £1 and "two for £1"When you check out, each packet clocks up £1 but on the third packet £2 is deducted resulting in £1 for three packets.
How often do you get 27 tasty biscuits individually wrapped for £1 ?! Do not eat too many as they are very fattening. One biscuit a day is maximum dosage.
Compares well against Sainsburys who sells the 10 bar version of 178 grams for £1.40 each.
Oaty biscuits sandwiched with a milk chocolate flavoured fillings.With real milk chocolate
Individual wrapped bars
Suitable for vegetarians
- Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin),
- Palm Oil,
- Rolled Oats,
- Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup,
- Desiccated Coconut,
- Glucose Syrup,
- Cocoa Powder,
- Milk Chocolate (1%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Cocoa Mass, Dried Whey (Milk), Vegetable Fats [Palm, Shea, Sal, Mango in varying proportions], Butter Oil (Milk), Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin),
- Raising Agents: Ammonium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate,
- Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin,
- Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter