- How to claim your free Amazon Baby Book?
- Create an Amazon Baby Wish List (if you don’t have one already) and add products from the Baby Store to your Amazon Baby Wish List
- Add at least £5 worth of eligible baby products sold by Amazon from your Amazon Baby Wish List to your shopping basket (See “Restrictions” below for further information on eligible baby products and exclusions)
- Go to the Amazon Baby Book by clicking banner on left of your Amazon Baby Wish Listhome page – Add one (1) book to basket
- Proceed to checkout where the price for one (1) Amazon Baby Book will be set to zero on the “Review your order” page
- Click “Buy now” to complete the transaction
- Exclusive promotions for Amazon Prime members with Baby Wishlist on leading baby products giving over £80 savings
- Read through useful information and articles for expectant parents
- Record precious moments using personalisable keepsakes
- Prepare for baby's arrival and time after that
- Explore / discover relevant brands and products
- Baby bump chart
- Mobile decoration
- Milestone cards
From 3rd November 2017 to 31st December 2017, Prime members who create or currently have an Amazon Baby Wish List can receive 10% discount when they spend £200 or more on eligible baby products on Amazon.co.uk.
Important: Only Baby products listed below on this page and dispatched and sold by Amazon are eligible for the discount.
You must select Free Standard Delivery as delivery option for discount to apply.
1. Create a Baby Wish List (if you don’t have one already).
2. Become a Prime Member (if you aren’t one already).
3. Add eligible products from this page to your Amazon Baby Wish List.
4. Add at least £200 worth of eligible baby products from your Amazon Baby Wish List to your basket (See “Restrictions” below for further information on eligible baby products and exclusions).
5. Proceed to checkout and enter promotional code WISHLIST10 to apply the discount.
6. Select Free Standard Delivery as delivery option for discount to apply.
7. Click “Buy now” to complete the transaction.
Eligible products for promotion and Restrictions
Baby products on this page sold by Amazon are eligible (excluding baby and infant formula, disposable nappies and baby food).
RestrictionsYou must spend at least £5 on eligible baby products sold by Amazon on the Amazon.co.uk Baby Store (excluding baby and infant formula, nappies, baby food and books) in order to be eligible for this promotion. The initial price of your free Baby Book does not form part of your £5 spend on eligible baby products.
Terms and conditionsFrom Thursday November 16th 2017, customers who spend £5 on eligible baby products sold by Amazon on the Amazon.co.uk Baby Store will be able to claim one free Baby Book (the "Offer"). The Offer ends when all Baby Books that form part of the Offer have been claimed or, alternatively, at 23:59 BST on Friday December 22nd 2017.
The Offer only applies to items sold by Amazon on the Amazon.co.uk Baby Store and excludes baby and infant formula, nappies, baby food and books. The Offer does not apply to purchases made from Amazon's Warehouse Deals or from third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace, even if "fulfilled by Amazon" or "Prime Eligible".
Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with Amazon's standard delivery rates and policies.
The Offer is valid only for eligible products displayed on the Amazon.co.uk Baby Store (“Qualifying Items”).
Each customer can claim up to a maximum of one Offer.
The Offer may not be used on pre-existing orders or in conjunction with any other offer.
If the Offer is subject to a minimum purchase requirement:
(i) if you remove Qualifying Items from your shopping basket, so that the combined purchase value of the remaining Qualifying Items at checkout falls below the minimum purchase requirement, the Offer will cease to apply;
(ii) if you cancel your order for a Qualifying Item (so that the combined purchase value of the remaining Qualifying Items falls below the minimum purchase requirement), the Offer will cease to apply; and
(iii) if you return a Qualifying Item (so that the combined purchase value of the Qualifying Items you retain falls below the minimum purchase requirement), Amazon reserves the right to charge you (using the payment method you used for the original order and without further notice) for the discount you received as part of the Offer.
Each customer can claim up to a maximum of one (1) free Baby Book.
The Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice. The Offer has no cash alternative.
The Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.