Found 4th Dec 2017
Was £4 now free for a limited time.
You direct two brothers who long guarded the secret to Victor Frankenstein’s resurrection technology... until the end of the Napoleonic Wars.
It is a raw, epic, bloody, story-driven blockbuster. You direct both Tom and Anton Clerval, through a branching, non-linear storyline set on the revolutionary France with a backdrop of hellish war with the soul of humanity at stake -and you decide if the brothers become allies, or enemies.
A compelling and powerful story where you will meet and interact with great historical characters such as Ada Lovelace, Napoleon Bonaparte… and more!
* Explore 8 interactive maps to reach your objectives.
* You direct both Tom and Anton Clerval through a branching, non-linear storyline - and you decide if the brothers become allies, or enemies.
* Pit yourself against ever-shifting goals.
* Time is of the essence! Storylines and goals may be time-sensitive - the longer you take, the better prepared your opponents will be.
* Weather affects the game, not just for aesthetics but for the story (you know weather has changed the history in surprising ways).
* Direct whole battalions in narrated strategic battles.
* Original illustrations by Rafater.
* Immersive soundtrack with classical flavor (Cubus Games house brand).
Tom and Anton Clerval have long guarded the secret to Victor Frankenstein's resurrection technology. In revolutionary France, in 1827, that secret at last comes to light. The radical Zeroiste movement creates an army of the reanimated dead to seize control of the country, and then to cross the Channel to strike at the heart of the British Empire. Only Tom and Anton have the power to halt the Zeroistes - or to stoke the flames of all-out war. Decide the fate of the world in this enhanced interactive adventure in the same vein as classic gamebook series.