We have worked with Curve to bring you a free classic curve card and a £10 bonus on first card transaction no min spend
(can be with virtual card or physical card) plus a further £10 bonus when you spend at Amazon twice by the 23rd Jan (limited to first 10,000 signups)
. This is an extra £10 versus the Amazon Curve promo posted yesterday. Plus you will get 1% cashback on transactions within the first 30 days (exclusions apply). Offer is applicable to new customers.To get the signup bonus you need to go via the 'Get deal' link (no code needed).
Curve combines your Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards, and loyalty cards into one app and one card, and then use the Curve card to pay with any of them. Below is some more info and details around the card to consider if is suitable for you. Please note there is no impact on your credit applying for the card.
Curve Card Classic Overview
- £10 signup bonus on first card transaction with curve card (transaction can be with Curve virtual card or physical card) - need to go via 'Get deal' link to activate the promo.
- Shop twice at Amazon before Jan 23 for an extra £10 cashback. Terms apply.
- Curve Cash: 1% cashback on all your transactions except gambling and financial services for 30 days, max £20 cashback
- Personalised Rewards - Earn up to 20% cashback with Curve Rewards – personalised cashback offers from top brands. That’s on top of your 1% cashback offer.
- Curve Card blue classic free (free virtual card on registration and physical card in post). You can use virtual card straight away. There’s a £1 charge to verify your identity, which is then refunded straight away.
- Curve combines your debit and credits cards into one single card and one smart app. It means you get your existing Bank benefits plus the curve features on top
- Contactless - Works with Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Apple Pay
- Go Back in Time - Great Scott... Paid on the wrong card - switch payments from one card to another, up to 90 days after the payment was made.
- Curve Customer Protection up to £100,000 - Please note you don't get Section 75 cover when you pay with Curve. However they do provide Curve customer protection, providing cover up to £100,000 (terms apply)
- Curve users are also protected by Mastercard® chargeback rights, where refunds may be provided if goods are damaged, not as described, or the merchant has ceased trading.
- Using Curve abroad is fee-free on weekdays, but there’s a 0.5% fee during the weekend (or 1.5% for currencies other than euros and dollars). Curve uses the wholesale interbank rate for currency exchanges.
- You can withdraw up to £200 a month from foreign ATMs without paying a fee (there may be local charges).
- Curve app - See what you’re spending on your accounts at once with Curve insights
- Curve is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
CURVE £10 PROMO T&Cs
1.The promotional rewards after successfully making your first transaction either with your physical Curve card or your digital Curve card.
2. This offer is only valid for new users who have not registered for a Curve account before.
3. You will be immediately disqualified from this promotion if Curve finds that you have created multiple accounts.
4. The promo code will be automatically added to a user’s account (within 72 hours) when they click on the unique link from the promotion.
5. This promo code will only be valid with official Curve partners. Curve has the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
6. This promotion will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.
7. We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the terms of this promotion.
8. We shall not be liable for any loss or claim, whether direct or indirect, which arises from this promotion.Please note that the general terms and conditions for Curve shall apply and can be referred to here (curve.app/en-…rms).
AMAZON £10 PROMO T&Cs
1. The Promoter: Curve UK Limited, registered in the UK with company number 09523903, based at 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2TH. The Curve Card and the e-money related to these cards is issued in the UK by Curve UK Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue electronic money (firm reference number 900926).
2. Offer: If you are one of the first 10,000 users to join Curve between 17th and 23rd of January 2022 (inclusive), and make 2 purchases on your Curve Card at Amazon during that time, we’ll give you a one time payment, on or after 24th January, of £10 worth of Curve Cash Points to spend on your Curve Card. Curve accepts no liability for users who do not qualify for the offer, for example if you are not one of the first 10,000 users.
3. Eligible customers: This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter, Curve UK Limited, Curve Europe UAB, Curve Credit Limited, Curve Inc., Affiliate Partner, and their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. You must not already have a Curve account.
4. Eligible transactions: To be eligible for the cashback, you must have successfully activated your Curve Account and Curve Card, added it to your Amazon account, and used it to make 2 eligible transactions at Amazon UK via the Amazon website or Amazon app, between the dates specified. Some merchant IDs may be restricted. Amazon Pay transactions with non-Amazon merchants are not eligible for cashback. Curve may restrict you from making certain types of transactions and using certain types of features where we have a good reason to do so.
5. Curve Account: You accept these terms and conditions by signing up for the Curve Account. By signing up for a Curve Account and downloading the Curve app, you agree to become a Curve customer. Eligibility for, and use of, a Curve Account is set out in Curve’s UK Terms of Service, which can be found here. Curve does not bear any liability after your successful account creation or activation, if there are delays for any reason including being unable to verify your account. Curve accepts no liability for incomplete account creations or activations including declines.
6. Curve Cash Points: With Curve Cash, you’ll receive Curve Cash Points, which we add to your Curve Cash Card (visible in the Curve App). Curve Cash Points have no monetary value and are converted to e-money only at the point they are spent with the Curve card. When Curve Cash Points are spent on the Curve card, 1 Curve Cash Point is equivalent to 1 pence (GBP) – so, 100 Points = £1. Curve Cash Points cannot be withdrawn as or redeemed for cash, cannot be transferred from the Curve Cash card, and expire after 6 months.The use of Curve Cash Points is subject to the UK Terms of Service, which can be found here.
7. Refunds: If you get a refund on your eligible Amazon transaction, we’ll deduct the points you earned for that transaction from your Curve Cash balance.
8. Other promotions: Curve may determine in its sole discretion that this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer by Curve.
9. Protection: FSCS protection does not apply to the funds held on your Curve Cash Card. To learn more about how we protect your funds and how we minimise your risk, go here. More information can be found on the FCA website itself, here.
10. Disqualification: Any person persistently trying to circumvent the applicable promo terms will be immediately disqualified. Any person who creates or attempts to create duplicate Curve accounts to obtain entries into the offer will be in-eligible, including any person who cancels an existing Curve Account and signs up for a new one to take advantage of this promotion. Curve reserves the right to disqualify customers where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms or any instructions forming part of signing up using this offer.
11. Suspending or amending the offer / terms: Curve retains the right to amend the terms of this promotion without any prior notice. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Curve, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this offer, Curve reserves the right to suspend the offer or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any customers who have signed up using the offer.
13. Law and Jurisdiction: This offer and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
FAQ'sDoes curve do a credit check when you apply for the card?
Curve doesn't do a hard credit check but instead runs a 'Know Your Customer' check which will be seen on your credit history. It won't affect your credit scoreHow does Curve Card work?
Curve allows you to spend from any of your accounts using just one card. Add your eligible Mastercard® or Visa debit and credit cards to the Curve app. There's no money stored in your Curve account, so you can't put money on the Curve Card itself. You just select the account that you'd like to pay with using Curve by simply opening the Curve app and tapping the related payment card – that account will instantly become "active" and ready for you to spend with.When will I get my Curve £10 signup bonus after I have signed up via the deal link and made a transaction?
Any member who does not receive their first card transaction bonus within 72 hours of their first purchase should contact customer support with the code "10AMA". If any issues tag @CurveCX
in this thread to resolve.When will I get my extra £10 bonus for signing up and spending twice with Amazon by the 23rd Jan?
The extra £10 bonus should be credited from 24th Jan onwards providing you have met the terms of the promo. Any member who does not receive their Amazon transaction bonus by 24th Jan should contact customer support with the code "10AMA" If any issues tag @CurveCX
in this thread to resolve.