We have worked with Curve to bring you a free classic curve card plus a £14 bonus on first card transaction no min spend (can be with virtual card or physical card). Plus you will get 1% cashback on transactions within the first 30 days (exclusions apply) Offer is applicable to new customers. To get the signup bonus you need to go via the 'Get deal' link (no code needed).
For those not familiar with Curve it combines your Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards, and loyalty cards into one app and one card, and then use the Curve card to pay with any of them. Below is some more info and details around the card to consider if is suitable for you. Please note there is no impact on your credit applying for the card.I have taken out the card and made a transaction but I have not received my £14 bonus?
If you have signed up between 10th June and 16th June Curve experienced some tech issues which meant that the promo offer did not trigger for some users, please connect with curve support for assistance, to manually apply the bonus.
Curve Card Classic Overview
- £14 signup bonus on first card transaction with curve card (transaction can be with Curve virtual card or physical card) - need to go via 'Get deal' link to activate the promo.
- Curve Cash: 1% cashback on all your transactions except gambling and financial services for 30 days, max £20 cashback
- Curve Card blue classic free (free virtual card on registration and physical card in post). You can use virtual card straight away. There’s a £1 charge to verify your identity, which is then refunded straight away.
- Curve combines your debit and credits cards into one single card and one smart app. It means you get your existing Bank benefits plus the curve features on top
- Contactless - Works with Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Apple Pay
- Go Back in Time - Great Scott... Paid on the wrong card - switch payments from one card to another, up to 90 days after the payment was made.
- Curve Customer Protection up to £100,000 - Please note you don't get Section 75 cover when you pay with Curve. However they do provide Curve customer protection, providing cover up to £100,000 (terms apply)
- Curve users are also protected by Mastercard® chargeback rights, where refunds may be provided if goods are damaged, not as described, or the merchant has ceased trading.
- Using Curve abroad is fee-free on weekdays, but there’s a 0.5% fee during the weekend (or 1.5% for currencies other than euros and dollars). Curve uses the wholesale interbank rate for currency exchanges.
- You can withdraw up to £200 a month from foreign ATMs without paying a fee (there may be local charges).
- Curve app - See what you’re spending on your accounts at once with Curve insights
- Curve is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
How to apply and get £14 bonus
- Click on get deal link
- Download the app and choose the card you want (the classic card is the free option)
- Your physical card should be with you in 3-5 working days but you can use your virtual card straight away
- Add cards to Curve - Use the camera to scan and upload your card details automatically or enter them manually.
- Make your first transaction using either virtual card or physical card
- Wait up to 72 hours for the £14 bonus to be activated (is instant in some cases but can take up to 72 hours)
- Spend your £14 bonus e.g. Amazon etc
Terms of promo
1. The promotional rewards after successfully making your first transaction either with your physical Curve card or your digital Curve card.
2. This offer is only valid for new users who have not registered for a Curve account before.
3. You will be immediately disqualified from this promotion if Curve finds that you have created multiple accounts.
4. The promo code will be automatically added to a user’s account (within 72 hours) when they click on the unique link from the promotion.
5. This promo code will only be valid with official Curve partners. Curve has the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
6. This promotion will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.
7. We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the terms of this promotion.
8. We shall not be liable for any loss or claim, whether direct or indirect, which arises from this promotion.
9. Please note that the general terms and conditions for Curve shall apply and can be referred to here
The offer period is 1st June to 31st July 23:59.FAQ'sDoes curve do a credit check when you apply for the card?
Curve doesn't do a hard credit check but instead runs a 'Know Your Customer' check which will be seen on your credit history. It won't affect your credit scoreHow does Curve Card work?
Curve allows you to spend from any of your accounts using just one card. Add your eligible Mastercard® or Visa debit and credit cards to the Curve app. There's no money stored in your Curve account, so you can't put money on the Curve Card itself. You just select the account that you'd like to pay with using Curve by simply opening the Curve app and tapping the related payment card – that account will instantly become "active" and ready for you to spend with.I have taken out the card and made a transaction but I have not received my £14 bonus?
If you have signed up between 10th June and 16th June Curve experienced some tech issues which meant that the promo offer did not trigger for some users, please connect with curve support for assistance, to manually apply the bonus.More FAQ's here - link