Free energy saving products worth £54.98 - ENTER CODE EF3
1634°Expired

Free energy saving products worth £54.98 - ENTER CODE EF3

165
Found 12th Jul 2009Made hot 13th Jul 2009
If you receive benefits you can get a free standby saver (£19.99) and electricity monitor(£34.99) from british gas, simply enter the code EF3 and you will need your benefits reference number (this could be your national insurance number)

169 Comments

Banned

already posted in newspaper deals

Original Poster

csiman;5729450

already posted in newspaper deals


thanks for the info :thumbsup:

thank you ordered one for my gran

good deal H+R ADDED pinkmelons x

oh and to the haters....GET A LIFE!!!

heat added OP x

this a great help to my dad who has worked all his life and paid his taxes over the years and now is entitled to something back!

It wont accept the code EF3 you gave me, do you have to be a customer of british gas?

I received these (via the newspaper deal) last week. They work perfectly. As to them being for layabouts, I didn't spot anything on British Gas site to suggest that they were only for layabouts. I am in fulltime employment but still like to get the freebies.

Good deal if you can get it

This has not expired and still works. I just ordered one for my dad.

When you put the code EF3 in make sure it is in capital.

Original Poster

rtaxron;5733131

It wont accept the code EF3 you gave me, do you have to be a customer of … It wont accept the code EF3 you gave me, do you have to be a customer of british gas?


it still works for me.....what browser are you using?

Banned

dripster82;5734468

Good deals for those that can get it.Sadly those that can claim that have … Good deals for those that can get it.Sadly those that can claim that have posted here saying they are not layabouts are sadly the small 15% of benefit claimers that are legit. Sadly the other 85% should have their benefits stripped from them and forced to actually get a job or at least apply for one. My problem with some people that claimbenefits are those that apply for jobs and purposely make sure they don't get it so they can continue claiming so they can play on there XBox and latest games and watch sky full package HD and smoke 40+ a day. Makes me mad when the rest of use work damn hard to just about get by and they do *&%^ all and get every thing cos they are lazy *$%£ers


whilst I agree you do have a point, you are way off the mark with a figure that 85% are thieving off the remaining 15% of legitimate claimants.

Unless you can back it up with bonafide statistics of course.

I await your response.................................:-D

Banned

joeymcjoe;5734444

na na na nanana, nanana, get a joooob


oh dear! :whistling:

school holidays already?

One ordered for my mum - thanks for the info, I wouldn't have seen it if it weren't here..

Ta, John

This is my first post. Have been using this BB for over 1 year and I just wanted to thank everything who makes the time and effort to research some very valuable post in my opinion which in the current financial times is I think welcomed by the majority here. I and my family and friends have saved quite a lot of time, effort and money in using this BB for many of our purchases.

My thanks for this post as I have now placed an order for my disabled mother who is on benefits.

Thanks again, BT

thx pink great freebie just got mine,:thumbsup: and for all the mindless idiots out there i work and pay my taxes and have done for over 30 years so if i can get the freebie why shouldn't i.

Banned

jamesdew;5734750

Well if the government could confirm people were not legitimate claimants … Well if the government could confirm people were not legitimate claimants surely they would stop them claiming. Even if they didn't they would hardly release a statistic saying they know a claimant is fraudulent but they have done nothing about it.


but they do release stats from what I have seen on bbc news that about 10-20% of claimants are fraudulent.

a far cry from the 85% claimed.

then again, I know of a fair few people who work cash in hand and many on benefits that they are not entitled to.

I actually reported someone I know who claims every benefit for her and her 2 kids, yet her kids live with her mum and she sub-lets the 2 spare bedrooms and doesnt even see her mum/kids! :w00t:

That was 2 years ago but she's still living it up down the pub on virtually a daily basis! :w00t:

to me, the problem is that there seems to be no penalty for fraud. Often see people getting convicted for £10000+ of fraud and they get a £500 fine cos they have no money!

Same for cars. How many times have you seen people get £100 fines for no insurance, mot, tax etc

i wish i could get mot, insurance, tax for £100!

so my mums a layabout at 75:x
thanks heat added

Does this count for students?


Technically I live on tax money and I'm a layabout, so...

thankyou

I applied for the energy saver and left a string of zeros were phone number should be and ticked the box for not to be contacted and used a 3rd party spam email address, Im not a BG customer and also selected not applicable, BG shafted me for money years back and to this day never got it back so this is my revenge..Wawahhahaha signed Taxpayer...

Thanks for the heads-up OP - I fear rightful gratitude for the OP has been lost amongst the heated debates on this thread!

thank you,

Admin

Deleting discussion on benefits. It's nothing to do with the deal.

Thanks for this - I have DLA benefit (which entitles me to it) and am also a British Gas customer, so very pleased. I am not a Layabout - I have Multiple Sclerosis!

I too have been forced to retire and am on dla, not a bg customer, but was accepted, many thanks heat added!

ooo my 1st post too! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;5736832

Deleting discussion on benefits. It's nothing to do with the deal.


Thanks, :thumbsup:

great freebie,
leave us humble people alone you arrogants

Note: you can get this if you are in receipt of DLA. You can receive DLA and work. Some of the comments on this forum, unfortunately just highlight people's lack of intelligence and not a lot else.

Thanks, sent off for these.

Thank you Pinky! :-D Heat & rep added. :friends:

I was going to buy one of these things for aroung £95 the other day but was a bit skeptical about installation, but looks a easy as pie now!
I have loads of thoughs plug power gauge things from aldi for £6.99 but i simply don't belive the readings, if i did it must mean i spend a heck of a lot powering my computers!
Thanks to OP

Can't get it to work. Accepts the code but says I don't qualify.

Anyone know if you need to be a British Gas customer to get this?

shakeyjake66;5740024

Can't get it to work. Accepts the code but says I don't qualify.Anyone … Can't get it to work. Accepts the code but says I don't qualify.Anyone know if you need to be a British Gas customer to get this?



No, I was accepted but i`m not a BG customer.

shakeyjake66;5740024

Can't get it to work. Accepts the code but says I don't qualify.Anyone … Can't get it to work. Accepts the code but says I don't qualify.Anyone know if you need to be a British Gas customer to get this?



im not a british gas customer and got accepted too

Brilliant find.

Got this for my Dad who's 82 and loves gadgets! This should give him hours of fun - and maybe save him some pennies. Now if I can just stop him buying BOGOF biscuits/chocolates (he's diabetic so he just gives them away), then he will be quids in.

Thank you so much.

Code works fine but I dont qualify as I don't receive any of the benefits listed. but a great find anyway heat added.

Cheers, Not a British Gas customer neither but worked for me too, hope stuff turns up though

shakeyjake66;5740024

Can't get it to work. Accepts the code but says I don't qualify.Anyone … Can't get it to work. Accepts the code but says I don't qualify.Anyone know if you need to be a British Gas customer to get this?



I am not a british gas customer and it worked for me

Looks like it's not for people receiving Child tax credits then.

When I applied for my Dad on income support, it went through ok.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text