17°
EXPIRED
Free Gift Worth £19.50 on £30 spend @ TheBodyShop !
Free Gift Worth £19.50 on £30 spend @ TheBodyShop !

Free Gift Worth £19.50 on £30 spend @ TheBodyShop !

Free Gift Worth £19.50 on £30 spend @ TheBodyShop !

The perfect Treat for You... We will automatically add a Free Gift For You worth £19.50 to your order when you spend £30* or more online. All of these products come in a Community Trade Cosmetic Bag.

Gift Includes:
New White Musk® Eau De Toilette 10ml
New White Musk® Sumptuous Silk Shower Gel 60ml
Vitamin E Moisture Cream 15ml
Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream 15ml
Passion Fruit Body Butter 50ml
Passion Fruit Bath and Shower Gel 60ml
Mini Hi-Shine Lip Treatment 04 Shade: Red Gleam

4 Comments

Original Poster

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/bucketandbucket/main_week18.jpg

This should work with the discount codes as well, as it says this in the T&Cs:

*We will automatically add a Free Gift worth £19.50 to your order when … *We will automatically add a Free Gift worth £19.50 to your order when you spend £30 or more(after all discounts applied) on any products in a single transaction.



Gorgeous gift set Edi

can we use 20% and 10% code together to get 30% off?

marquis

can we use 20% and 10% code together to get 30% off?



I believe orders were cancelled the last time people tried that...
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text