Mobile remote for Mac/Windows computers: control media playback, volume, launch apps, and put your computer to sleep from the couch.
1.5M downloads & 20K 5-star ratings.
Control your computer using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. Save money on the dedicated remote control that costs more, but offers fewer features.
Turn your iPhone/iPad into a full-featured remote control, with keyboard and mouse, that works from anywhere at your home or office, even without a direct line of sight.
It doesn't matter if your desktop or laptop computer is hooked to a big-screen TV or projector, or even if it's in another room - you can have full control of it, after super easy setup, using a friendly interface, in seconds.
The widget offers quick access to media controls for popular apps and websites. And the watch app enables you to control your Mac from your wrist, so you don't even have to reach for your phone. But that's not all - you can integrate your computer into your smart home using Siri Shortcuts, and control your Mac using your voice.
- Volume & media playback control keypads
- Keyboard & mouse
- System actions
- Launch & quit apps
- Live view of your computer display
- Open websites in your default/specific browser
- Control AirPlay (Mac only)
- Control microphone volume (Mac only)
- Schedule system, custom and app actions
- Siri shortcuts for system, custom, and app actions
- Store with control keypads for popular media player apps and streaming websites
- Create custom control keypads for apps & websites
- Add custom actions using the system scripting language (AppleScript/PowerShell)
- History of connected devices
- Wake On LAN
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or newer
- PC with Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Free helper app, available at cherpake.com/get
- Shared network connection, WiFi or Personal Hotspot, see cherpake.com/con…ect