LocalFound 26th Jan
Free Drink Voucher
- Open to England & Wales residents (excludes Scotland) aged 18+, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Proof of ID may be required.
- The promotion shall run between 12:00 1 January 2018 and when all 50ml Jameson & Ginger Ales have been claimed and 00:00 31 January 2018, whichever is sooner.
- Voucher must be printed out and handed to a bartender to enter a unique code for the drink to be redeemed. Proof of age required. One drink per person. Subject to availability. Service is at Operator’s reasonable discretion.
- A free 50ml Jameson & Ginger Ale is redeemable at participating venues. There are no participating venues in Scotland.
- There are 4,000 50ml Jameson & Ginger Ale to give away, subject to availability. Once all such drinks have been claimed, on a first come first serve basis, the promotion will end.
- Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated (included but not limited to, by computer, application, program or device) incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- One voucher redeemable per person only. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Void if reproduced, altered, damaged or expired or if there is reasonable suspicion of fraud. Cannot be sold, transferred or auctioned. Photocopies are not accepted. No cash alternative. Operator’s decision is final.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter or Operator, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering your personal details you consent to the transfer of your personal data to the Data Controllers for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and to be contacted for further marketing promotions by the Promoter and/or Data Controller.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Pernod Ricard UK, Building 12 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5AN
- Operator and Data Controller: Mitchells & Butlers plc, 22 Fleet Street, Birmingham, B3 1JP
- Particpating venues: All Ember Inns (excluding Scotland); all Sizzling Pubs (excluding Scotland); all Sizzling Pub and Grills (excluding Scotland), all O’Neills pubs (excluding Scotland, Great Marlborough Street, Marylebone and Wardour Street), all Pizza Kitchen & Bars, Antelope Inn (Bangor, LL57 2HZ), Bank (Plymouth, PL1 2TG), Bank (Nottingham, NG1 6FB), Beverley Hotel (Cardiff, CF11 9PG), Black Bull (Yarm, TS15 9BH), Black Horse (Halesowen, B62 0HJ), Black Prince (Leeds, LS1 5DA), Bobbin Mill (Paisley, PA1 2BH), Brasshouse (Bournemouth, BH1 2BY), Brockwell Seam (Cramlington, NE23 1XZ), Buckinghamshire Yeoman (Aylesbury, HP21 7UD), Bull (Romford, RM1 3ER), Cherry Tree (Warrington, WA3 4EX), Chestnut Tree (Wolverhampton, WV3 8BT), Cleveland Arms (Wolverhampton, WV1 2QN), Cock Inn (Nr Leighton Buzzard, LU7 0NR), Court (London, W1T 5AA), Cricketers (Grimsby, DN34 4PS), Crown (Liverpool, L1 1JQ), Daylight Inn (Orpington, BR5 1LZ), Deers Leap (Birmingham, B43 7EE), Dog & Partridge (Grays, RM16 5UQ), Duke of Devonshire (Eastbourne, BN21 3NU), Duke of Wellington (Halifax, HX1 1TA), Duke Of York Camberley (was Goose) (Camberley, GU15 3RS), Eagle Vaults (Witney, OX28 7BB), Earl of Derby (London, NW6 7HU), Earley Retreat (Reading, RG6 5HZ), Eli Jenkins (Cardiff, CF10 5AN), Enkel Arms (, N7 6AA), Flag (Watford, WD17 1ET), Flanagans Apple Restaurant (Liverpool, L2 6RE), Font (Brighton, BN1 1HA), Fox & Hounds (Grantham, NG33 4AB), Fox & Quill (Northampton, NN1 1JA), Friary (Grimsby, DN31 1DG), Gardeners Arms (Hull, HU5 2PP), George Eliot Hotel (Nuneaton, CV11 4DZ), George Inn (Beckenham, BR3 1AG), Golden Lion Fulham (London, SW6 3JJ), Green Dragon (Beverley, HU17 8AA), Green Man (London, W1F 8SR), Half Moon Inn (Durham, DH1 3AQ), Hammer & Pincers (Sheffield, S11 7PW), Hancock (Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE2 4PU), Hare & Hounds (Sheffield, S17 3GR), Headingley Taps (Leeds, LS6 3HN), Highfield Restaurant (Preston, PR26 9JB), Hole In The Wall (Shrewsbury, SY1 1HF), Junction (Harrow, HA1 2DH), Manor Farm (Hull, HU5 5JW), Marston Green Tavern (Birmingham, B37 7AS), Masons Arms (Solihull, B91 3ST), Mill (Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 1HN), Mill (Hull, HU9 3EU), Monkseaton Arms (Whitley Bay, NE25 8DP), Nursery Tavern (Sheffield, S11 8PE), Oak (Grays, RM17 5RZ), Odd Bottle (Hull, HU5 5QQ), Old Royal (Birmingham, B3 2DP), Original Oak (Leeds, LS6 2DG), Original Plough (Chelmsford, CM1 1HY), Outside Inn (Larbert, FK5 4EG), Palace (Leeds, LS2 7DJ), Peacock Inn (Kettering, NN16 8DH), Piccadilly Tavern (Manchester, M1 2BS), Priory (Wellingborough, NN8 2LF), Railway (Birmingham, B1 1PU), Red Lion (Warrington, WA5 2LZ), Red Lion (Chester, CH1 2HQ), Rocket (London, NW1 2AL), Royal Pavilion Tavern (Brighton, BN1 1FX), Spa (Hockley, SS5 4QH), Spirit Of Endeavour (Boston, PE21 7QS), Spitfire (Southampton, SO14 7DU), St Bernards Grange (Birmingham, B26 1QJ), Thatched House (Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6 7BG), The Old Market Tavern (Cardiff, CF10 1BH), Three Blackbirds Inn (Cwmbran, NP44 3AY), Three Crowns (Nottingham, NG1 6LD), Three Pigeons (Bolton, BL3 4RD), Trocadero (Birmingham, B2 5BG), Victoria & Albert (Southsea, PO5 2SX), White Hart Hotel (Hook, RG27 9DZ), White Horse (Beckenham, BR3 1AH), White Rose (Swansea, SA3 4AR), Wigmore Arms (Luton, LU2 8AD), Windsor (Birmingham, B2 5EE), Woolpack (Telford, TF5 0LW), Wulstan (Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 8BU)