Some people seem to like it, others aren't too keen. Worth a try for free though I'd say.
Intense futuristic arcade racer for the new generation! Climb into the cockpit of a futuristic race craft and tear up the anti-gravity track as battle commences with over 15 real and AI opponents. Offering single and multi-player action, Radial-G delivers full immersion racing on tubular tracks featuring gut-wrenching twists, jumps, splits and unique inverted racing.
Full Release Features:
- 8 gameplay modes including combat
- 9 race tracks
- 20 music tracks
- Single Player Career mode to unlock ships
- 7 race craft overall
- 16-player online multiplayer w/ cross-platform support
- Offline and single player modes against 15 AI opponents
- Balance the risk and reward of converting your shield to additional user-controlled boost
- Oculus achievements to unlock
- Oculus stats
- Oculus leaderboards