The official guide to the complete costumes of HBO’s landmark television series Game of Thrones. Discover how BAFTA and Emmy Award-winning costume designer Michele Clapton dressed the heroes and villains of Westeros and beyond, including Daenerys Targaryen, Cersei Lannister, Jon Snow, and Arya Stark.
One of 4 comprehensive and officially licensed Game of Thrones retrospective books from HarperVoyager.
• CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED – ‘…peruse the best of the robes, gowns, coats, and suits of armor that made up the rich fabric of Westeros in Game of Thrones: The Costumes’ Vanity Fair
• LEARN HOW COSTUMES DEFINED CHARACTERS – 440 pages of in-depth interviews and commentary on how costume design helped convey the evolution of George R.R. Martin’s beloved characters such as Tyrion Lannister, Sansa Stark, and Brienne of Tarth.
• SEE EXCLUSIVE IMAGES AND DESIGNS – Over 1,000 exclusive and rarely seen images including Michele Clapton’s designs and original concept sketches.
• HEAR FROM THE SHOW’S CREATORS – Features an exclusive foreword from Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss.
• AN EYECATCHING COFFEE TABLE BOOK – Deluxe 9.75 × 13 inch format.
• A PERFECT GIFT FOR GAME OF THRONES FANS – Perfectly timed for the holiday season, this gift will be cherished for a lifetime.