Edit: price has gone up a couple of quid now...
Seems a very good price. I went with the Cooler Master H500 myself but this is a really good price and very similar looking. I believe this is a fair bit smaller with less wasted space inside.
GameMax F15M ATX PC Gaming Case, ARGB, Mesh Front Panel, Tempered Glass, ARGB Hub | Black - £59.99 Amazon
- The F15 is available in either a tempered glass or mesh option The tempered glass front panel enables the perfect blend between aesthetics and performance or the F15 is available with a full mesh front panel enabling direct airflow
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your colour customisation to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector simply connect the 3 Pin to a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like
- ARGB Hub - The F15 comes with a hub included and can connect to 6 3 Pin or 4 Pin fans from the hub you can control the colour mode fan speed and LED speed The hub comes with an AURA and VDG connection Compatible with ASUS MSI and Gigabyte RGB Fusion
- RF Remote Controller - As well as been able to control your fans from your chassis using the built in hub and 3 Pin AURA connector you can control your fan speed LED speed or colour mode without any fuss using the RF (radio frequency) remote control Using the remote control gives you easy access to 5 pre-programmed colour modes and several different colour modes
- Water-Cooling Support - The front supports a 360mm radiator a 240mm radiator can be mounted at the top and on the PSU shroud and a 120mm at the back of the case