Garlic/Chilli Infused Olive Oil (Morrisons was £2.20 Now 88p)
351°Expired

Garlic/Chilli Infused Olive Oil (Morrisons was £2.20 Now 88p)

13
Found 26th Sep 2016
Brilliant price. Love the stuff.

13 Comments

Bought 10 today thank you so much xx

Original Poster

Hersheymad

Bought 10 today thank you so much xx



No probs. You must like it more than me, I got 4

what size bottle are they?

250ml smaller ones but these are really nice and really add flavour to the food

mRActivate8

what size bottle are they?


250 ml

sprite127594

No probs. You must like it more than me, I got 4


I do I love them but at £2.20 its an expensive luxury so you have made my day thank you

thank u OP, hot hot hot, great spot got six of each. Expiry date is either Aug or July 2017, so any idea why the reduction?

Original Poster

pushkin999

thank u OP, hot hot hot, great spot got six of each. Expiry date is … thank u OP, hot hot hot, great spot got six of each. Expiry date is either Aug or July 2017, so any idea why the reduction?



Yeah mine are expiry aug17. Not sure why such a hefty reduction. There probably trying to market the product or they might not be continuing the product maybe.

For those living near a waitrose and want to try a really good chilli oil, try Lee Kum Kee chiu chow chilli oil
it's changed my life... well my dinners anyway
waitrose.com/sho…023
on for 2 quid from 2.90, and full of chilli flakes & dried garlic

some tescos have them too
Edited by: "robodan918" 26th Sep 2016

Are these olive oil? Because the bottles in the pic say 'Chilli infused oil'. Amazing price and heat added!

amina83

Are these olive oil? Because the bottles in the pic say 'Chilli infused … Are these olive oil? Because the bottles in the pic say 'Chilli infused oil'. Amazing price and heat added!



They are both 95% extra virgin olive oil (the other 5% being either the dried garlic powder or dried chili powder flavourings). The one I bought had a BBE date of August 2017 and I noticed that it scanned as a ;'discontinued line' at the checkout. I suspect that some customers may have been put off by the (very obvious) garlic sediment in the bottle which required a good shake before use. Otherwise its a high quality product for the price.

Edited by: "MarkPoole" 27th Sep 2016

While you are there look out for the cheap Balsamic Vinegar. Morrisons own Signature range.

Both showing as £2.20 in the Morrison's online shop.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text