Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available
210° Expired
13

Geo Geobook 2e 12.5" Laptop - Celeron 1.1GHz CPU, 4GB RAM - £119.99 delivered @ cclcomputers / eBay

£119.99£1297% off
Free P&P eBay Deals
Avatar
ns15
Joined in 2018
66
403
Posted 3rd Dec 2021

This deal is expired. Here are some options that might interest you:

Saw this deal on latestdeals and thought to share. Next best price is at Very £129. Argos and Amazon selling for £149.99. Free postage also included in price.

Seems like a basic laptop for general use e.g emails, web browsing etc. Might be useful to anyone who is on a budget.

Comes pre-loaded with Windows 10. Also has Intel Celeron processor, 4GB Ram, 64GB eMMC storage, USB C, 2 x USB 3.0, Mini HDMI, 3.5mm port, MicroSD slot, 2MP webcam, built in speakers and microphone, Wifi 5 and Bluetooth 4.2.


GeoBook 2e Laptop

GeoBook 2e is a slim and lightweight 12.5-inch laptop the brings portability to your workspace. Pre-loaded with Windows 10 Pro, this device offers enhanced productivity, security and privacy options and has everything you need for remote working

Perfect for productivity

Ideal for daily tasks, email, browsing, work and study, GeoBook 2e is powered by an Intel Celeron Dual Core processor and 4GB RAM. 64GB of fast eMMC storage is built-in and can be expanded with the addition of a MicroSD card (up to 64GB).
An edge-to-edge keyboard maximises the space available, ensuring a comfortable and intuitive typing experience.

Remote ready

A built-in front-facing 2MP webcam, dual microphone and 2 integrated speakers ensure you have the tools you need to communicate with friends, family or co-workers easily and efficiently. 
802.11ac Wi-Fi brings reliable wireless connectivity less prone to interference from other devices.

Windows 10 Pro

With the widest range of software and peripheral device compatibility available, Windows 10 is the only choice for productivity.
Do more with Windows 10.

Connectivity

With an 12.5-inch HD screen and a slim lightweight casing, GeoBook 2e is designed to move. Whether it is from home to school or room to room the 2e is ready to go. A compact footprint, precision touchpad and edge-to-edge keyboard make light work of small workspaces, allowing users to work easily and in comfort at all times.

Access to Peripherals

GeoBook 2E is ready to connect, with a versatile and reversible USB-C port providing power and data connectivity, with the facility to add multi-port expansion hubs. This is supported by two USB 3.0 ports, offering fast data transfer. A Mini-HDMI port is included for connecting an external screen to improve your multitasking capability.
A 3.5mm port is included for connecting headphones and headsets, which can also be connected wirelessly via Bluetooth.


Detailed Specifications

CPU Family:Intel CeleronProcessor Number:N3450CPU Speed:1.1 GHzTurbo/Boost Speed:2.2 GHzL1 Cache:224 KBL2 Cache:2 MBSocket:BGA1296Package:1296-ball Flip Chip Ball Grid Array (Type 3)Chipset Manufacturer:IntelMemoryMemory Size:4 GBMemory Type:DDR4Memory Slot:N/AStorageSolid State Storage Type:eMMCSolid State Capacity:64 GBDisplayScreen Size:12.5 "Screen Res. Type:HDTouchscreen:NoAspect Ratio:16:9Screen Resolution:1366 x 768 pixelsOptical DriveOptical Drive Type:N/AGraphics DeviceGraphics Device:Intel HD Graphics 500Graphics Form Factor:IntegratedInputKeyboard:Yes (UK)SoundNumber of Speakers:2 speakersIntegrated Microphone:YesInterfaces/PortsUSB Ports:1 x USB 3.0 Type-C
2 x USB 3.0 Type-AHDMI Port:1 x Mini HDMIMicrophone In Port:1 x 3.5mm Jack, shared with HeadphoneHeadphone Ports:1 x 3.5mm Jack, shared with MicrophoneDC Power:1 x DC inMedia AdaptorRemovable Flash Memory Media:YesNumber of Card Slots:1 slotSecure Digital:MicroSDNetwork (Wired)Network Card:NoWireless CommunicationsWireless System:YesRF Network Standard:Wi-Fi 5RF Standard:802.11acBluetooth:YesBluetooth Version:4.2
Camera Camera Resolution (Megapixels):2 MPWebcam:YesSystemOperating System:Microsoft Windows 10 Pro EducationPlug and Play:YesElectricalBattery:YesBattery Capacity:4500 mAhPower Supply:YesPhysicalForm Factor:LaptopCase Colour:BlackIn The Box:Laptop
Power Adapter
Power CableWidth:302 mmDepth:206 mmHeight:18.9 mmWeight:1.142 kg

Returning an eBay item for a refund

Take a look a the Returning an eBay item help page for more details.

You're covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee if you receive an item that is not as described in the listing.
Community Updates
New Comment

You may also like

Top comments
Avatar
They’re awful. The DFE chucked loads of these at schools and every single on I’ve seen has either been sent back or had the OS replaced with Cloudready. Cheap way to get a fake chromebook, but the build quality alone makes me shudder. Avoid.
13 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Scored a -6 on the last posting for this from Very.
  2. Avatar
    Author
    rav4cas03/12/2021 12:03

    Scored a -6 on the last posting for this from Very.


    There's a Very deal posted last night for this laptop and its 174 heat
  3. Avatar
    rav4cas03/12/2021 12:03

    Scored a -6 on the last posting for this from Very.


    Very slow machine, I'm not surprised of the score,
  4. Avatar
    They’re awful. The DFE chucked loads of these at schools and every single on I’ve seen has either been sent back or had the OS replaced with Cloudready. Cheap way to get a fake chromebook, but the build quality alone makes me shudder. Avoid.
  5. Avatar
    ns1503/12/2021 12:05

    There's a Very deal posted last night for this laptop and its 174 heat …There's a Very deal posted last night for this laptop and its 174 heat


    Can't see that one when I search.
  6. Avatar
    Avoid look for a second hand laptop if your budget is low.
  7. Avatar
    Won't get anything else at this price point like a laptop..
  8. Avatar
    Techgl03/12/2021 13:24

    Won't get anything else at this price point like a laptop..


    Any ex-lease or refurb with an SSD will run rings round this. The only benefit is the lightweight and low power consumption if that’s your target. Otherwise aim for a Chromebook.
  9. Avatar
    Techgl03/12/2021 13:24

    Won't get anything else at this price point like a laptop..


    Disagree Techgl. I bought a HP Chromebook G5 a few years ago from a Cash Converters for all of £64. Expected to hate it, but a great machine with exceptional battery life for the £. Now rocking a Lenovo C340 brought back from the US, for £110 and again, it's great.
  10. Avatar
    Excellent little computer. Have five kids and each one has a unit. They have never complained
  11. Avatar
    Masteryates03/12/2021 16:55

    Disagree Techgl. I bought a HP Chromebook G5 a few years ago from a Cash …Disagree Techgl. I bought a HP Chromebook G5 a few years ago from a Cash Converters for all of £64. Expected to hate it, but a great machine with exceptional battery life for the £. Now rocking a Lenovo C340 brought back from the US, for £110 and again, it's great.


    I think mine was a C340 or S340, was great til the USB C port broke, replaced with an HP x360 Chromebook now for lightweight stuff. Totally sold on the Chromebook concept - battery lasts ages, everything super fast, premium design without too much cost and can do 90% of what you want to do on a laptop. Got something else for the other 10% (gaming and PC specific apps).
  12. Avatar
    plewis0003/12/2021 18:28

    I think mine was a C340 or S340, was great til the USB C port broke, …I think mine was a C340 or S340, was great til the USB C port broke, replaced with an HP x360 Chromebook now for lightweight stuff. Totally sold on the Chromebook concept - battery lasts ages, everything super fast, premium design without too much cost and can do 90% of what you want to do on a laptop. Got something else for the other 10% (gaming and PC specific apps).


    In exactly the same boat Plewis. Chromebook x360/c340 for the 95% and Asus ROG for the other 5.
Post a comment
Avatar