Found 6th Feb 2018
The Halifax Reward account has just boosted its switch offer from £75 to £125 and is the quickest bank to pay its bonus, promising it by the time your switch completes. You can also get ongoing rewards of £3 per month if you meet minimum pay-in and direct debit criteria.
- To get the £125, you need to initiate a switch by 11.59pm on 19 Mar 2018.
- You'll get the bonus paid into your account before the switch has completed.
- To get the £3/mth reward, you need to pay in £750 each month, remain in credit, and pay out at least two direct debits.
- Beware the overdraft – its daily fees can add up, plus if you're overdrawn, even only for a couple of days, you won't get the £3 that month. Do note though that if you switch, you get six months with no planned overdraft fees.
- You won't be able to get the bonus if you've received any incentive for switching to Halifax since January 2012, or if you're switching from a Bank of Scotland account. Existing customers can get it by switching a non-Halifax account into their existing Reward account.
- Halifax shares its £85,000 UK savings safety guarantee with the rest of the HBOS group, so don't hold more than £85,000 across the group.
Credits - MSE