I've been offered a £9 promo code when I buy £55 of Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards.
At first I presumed it was £9 off £55 worth of GC's for everyone but since then it appears that it's all down to your own personal Amazon account. Worth clicking and seeing what you're entitled to.
Terms & Conditions of the Promotion
- Receive a £9 promotional code for a future Amazon.co.uk retail order when you purchase at least £55 in Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers ("GCs") in a single order on Amazon.co.uk by 6 September 2017 ("Offer"). In order to qualify for the £9 promotional code, you must: (1) not have purchased GCs in the last 24 months and have received an invitation directly on Amazon.co.uk; (2) click the button 'Click to register for the promotion' to see if you're eligible for the Offer, and if you are; (3) purchase at least £55 of GCs in a single order on Amazon.co.uk between 10 August 2017 and 6 September 2017, 11:59PM (BST).
- In the case of e-mail GCs scheduled in advance, the GCs need to be delivered before 7 September 2017.
- For qualifying purchases, a promotional code of £9 ("Promo Code") will be automatically applied to your account and confirmed by e-mail within 48 hours after your GC order has been dispatched. The Promo Code will be applied to the Amazon.co.uk account associated with the e-mail address used to purchase the GCs, and the Promo Code is valid until 22 October 2017, 11:59PM (BST).
- One Promo Code per customer/primary e-mail address.
- The Promo Code must be redeemed at our website, towards the purchase of products listed on and sold by Amazon.co.uk. Promotions & Deals Terms & Conditions apply.
- The Promo Code may not be combined with any other promotional offer. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the Offer at any time. The Promo Code is void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud.
- In the event of a return, promotional savings may be deducted from your refund.
- Amazon may change or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- GCs may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GC balances must be used within 10 years of the date of issuance. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. For complete terms and conditions, see amazon.co.uk/gc-…gal. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à.r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Edited by: "roscoeward"