Posted 20th Dec 2019Edited by:"Brutes"
- Form Factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
- Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Total Capacity: 480GB*
- Warranty: Limited 3-years
- Sequential Read speed : up to 550 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 480 MB/s**
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
*Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
**Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- Form Factor
2.5-inch internal SSD
- Total Capacity
Limited 3-year or 200TBW
- Sequential Read speed
Up to 550 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed
Up to 480 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS
up to 75k
- Random Write IOPS
up to 70k
69.85 x 7 x 100 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)
- Power Consumption (Active)
Average: R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW
- Power Consumption (Idle)
- Temperature (Operating)
0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage)
-40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 3 years or 200 TBW, whichever comes first.