Posted 10th Jan
- Single Malt Scotch Whisky from Speyside
- Glen Keith is a single malt scotch aged in the finest traditional oak casks for a distinctive, smooth and easy-drinking whisky. It has hints of fresh-picked orchard fruits, rich toffee notes and a satisfying, warm and long finish.
- Sold in its signature gift box, making it the perfect whisky to celebrate a special occasion.
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy served straight, on ice or mixed in a cocktail.
- The Glen Keith Distillery perches on the Linn of Keith, a sparkling, free-flowing waterfall on the river Isla. It's an historic spot, once the stronghold of the Ogilvie's of Milton, a branch of one of the most prominent ancient clans of Scotland. Today, it is one of Speyside's best kept secrets.
- Pack size: 70cl
National deal, online and in store