Posted 16th May
- Distinctively fresh and fruityaromas with a hint of pear. Beautifully crafted and delicately balanced.
- Characteristic sweet, fruity notes on the palate. Develops into butterscotch, cream, malt and subtle oak flavours.
- Carefully matured in the finest American bourbon and Spanish sherry oak casks for at least 12 years.
- 2015 Gold Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Warm, inviting, complex nose with
caramel, spice, ripe fruit and floral backing. Gentle entry into the
mouth with smooth flow, fine texture and balance. Mellow and full
flavoured but enough youth to give the characters good lift. Some warm
marmalade and lemon rind add to the freshness. As does a hint of mint.
Extended, ripe fruited finish.
- The Glenfiddich range has received more awards since 2000 than
any other single malt Scotch whisky in two of the world’s most
prestigious competitions, the International Wine & Spirit
Competition and the International Spirits Challenge.