**GLITCH** PlayStation 4 Pro + Gran Turismo + Star Wars Battlefront 2 + Knowledge Is Power + Fallout 4 £199.99 @ Currys
43°Expired

**GLITCH** PlayStation 4 Pro + Gran Turismo + Star Wars Battlefront 2 + Knowledge Is Power + Fallout 4 £199.99 @ Currys

£199.99Currys Deals
204
Top comments

If any parcels turn up I'll be making sure I take a video of opening them just in case there is a slim in the package, so they can't try and say I've swapped it when I return for refund
204 Comments

Oos

Without the second controller thats why its £30 less

There's a 99% chance it'll be cancelled but I've ordered just for that 1% chance that I somehow get lucky and they fulfil it. Gotta be in it to win it after all...

Hot for the word glitch

32529655-bwZO8.jpgALL GONE

Ood

It's says 500gb hard drive this is the slim

They have spotted it

I'm pretty sure the glitch here is that it's NOT a pro. The description states 500gb HD Sonu think the price is for a regular PS4 even though the title and picture is a PRO.

andy90_wfc2 m ago

There's a 99% chance it'll be cancelled but I've ordered just for that 1% …There's a 99% chance it'll be cancelled but I've ordered just for that 1% chance that I somehow get lucky and they fulfil it. Gotta be in it to win it after all...


Soon as this post came on I clicked and said no delivery and all the stores were OOS no idea how you ordered, magic

oos everywhere

ordered has confirmation and order processing , money take from account

OOS

This has gotta be for the 500gb slim Battlefront 2 bundle I'd have thought. They just have the title and photo wrong 🤔

andy90_wfc44 s ago

This has gotta be for the 500gb slim Battlefront 2 bundle I'd have …This has gotta be for the 500gb slim Battlefront 2 bundle I'd have thought. They just have the title and photo wrong 🤔


I'll just return it if that's the case. But fingers crossed.

rdecoratorUK1 m ago

ordered has confirmation and order processing , money take from account


Riiight...if you say so lol

No stock on planet Earth.

If anyone ordered it your getting a slim lol

Faisalgondal49 s ago

I'll just return it if that's the case. But fingers crossed.


Yup. Me too

blueflash5 m ago

Ood


In a rush? Who got the keys to the truck?

The item description reads PRO and so does the product...i say they have to honour it.

Splice2 m ago

If anyone ordered it your getting a slim lol



its say PRO mate no slim

ORDERED!!! hope it turns up!

Just ordered now for delivery tomorrow, going in/out of stock.

Unexpire - it just worked for me!

The now mythical Reindeer strikes again

here is second email I get :

32529970-CblL0.jpg
Edited by: "rdecoratorUK" 23rd Nov

Has Curry's honoured any pricing errors in the past? It's still showing as available for delivery..

Ordered! In it too win it!

the percentages have gone mad here
(Bundle saving £1,879.97)

DirtyQwerty40 s ago

Has Curry's honoured any pricing errors in the past? It's still showing as …Has Curry's honoured any pricing errors in the past? It's still showing as available for delivery..



very good question

naz400r9 m ago

Riiight...if you say so lol



32530021-cRAcN.jpg

32530028-gQjc5.jpgSomething is amiss here I think...

Managed to order 2 just now, paid for one delivered tomorrow...lets see

naz400r10 m ago

Riiight...if you say so lol


Mine does day the same so not he is not lying

Can't be happening , added stock chose delivery slot and the trolly emptied itself.
Edited by: "m0dm0use" 23rd Nov

OUT OF STOCK

On the other deal, someone called currys to ask and they said it is correct it is the pro!

If any parcels turn up I'll be making sure I take a video of opening them just in case there is a slim in the package, so they can't try and say I've swapped it when I return for refund

rdecoratorUK11 m ago

its say PRO mate no slim


It's a glitch look under it says 500gb that's the slim model the pro 1tb and on there site the pro 299
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text