Posted 2nd Dec 2019
Saw this when browsing for my new PC. Been tracking the price for a couple weeks and this is a good deal. The RMx version is better than the RM version as it has a better quality fan and 100% Japanese capacitors. Not saying the RM is bad but when they are the same price this is the obvious choice. 10 year guarantee on this model too I think.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified: High efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures.
- Tuned for Low Noise Operation: A specially set fan curve ensures that, even at full load, fan noise is kept to a minimum.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
- 100% All Japanese 105°C Capacitors: Premium internal components ensure unwavering power delivery and long-term reliability.
- Fully Modular Cables: Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.