Posted 23rd Feb
Google Nest Hello lets you know who's there, so you'll never miss a thing. It replaces your existing wired doorbell, and delivers HD video and bright, crisp images, even at night. It's designed to show you everything on your doorstep – people head to toe or parcels on the ground. And with 24/7 streaming, you can check in at any time. Or go back and look at a 3-hour snapshot history to see what happened.
- Know who’s at the door. Google Nest Hello can send an alert when someone's at the door. Phone alerts include a picture, so your customers can quickly see what’s happening.
- HD Talk and Listen. Using the Google Nest app, hear visitors loud and clear and have a conversation. Or use quick responses – choose from a list of pre-recorded responses in the app that will be spoken by Google Nest Hello to quickly answer visitors.
- HD video, day or night. Using HDR and Night Vision, Google Nest Hello delivers bright and crisp images, day or night. See the big picture, including visitors head to toe or packages on the ground.
- 24/7 streaming. Check the live stream anytime and view a 3-hour snapshot history.
- Visitor announce with Google Nest Home. Google Nest Hello can let customers know there’s someone at the door on their Google Nest Home devices.
- 2 year guarantee