Posted 27th Nov 2019
Seems like a good bargain?
- The re-imagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly. A new side door makes changing batteries even faster, and the lens is now 2x more impact-resistant.1
- Smooth just got smoother. Now Hero8 Black has three levels of stabilisation – on, high and boost – so you can pick the best option for whatever you do.
- Capture killer 12-MP photos with improved HDR – while in motion or stationary – with reduced blur and serious detail, even in low-light areas.
- Framing your shot is as easy as tapping a new digital lens. Now you can toggle between Narrow, linear, wide and super view.
- Capture super-stabilised time lapse videos while you move through an activity. And now, Time warp automatically adjusts speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting.